Chapter Fourteen~ Memories

Y/N felt as if her body was floating. She couldn't move it at will, but she could feel that she was on something soft. Her eyes were heavy and no matter how hard she tried she couldn't open them. Her mind was still a bit hazy as she was still waking up. Bits and pieces of the pervious events played into her mind.

No knowing what happened after she passed out didn't give her a sense of comfort. She felt uneasy and worried. She tried and tired again to move, but she couldn't. 

It was like a shadow or some darkness was pulling her in by her ankles.

Suddenly she felt like she was falling. She tried to scream but no voice escaped her. With a thump she landed into the darkness. Softly she layed her hand onto the ground, only to feel something wet.

 Softly she layed her hand onto the ground, only to feel something wet

Drip

Drip

Drip

Drops of water can be heard from the darkness, echoing in it.

"Where am I?" She questioned out loud. The only response she got was the echoing of her voice. Was she trapped somewhere? She didn't know. So instead of pondering on it she stood up. Surprisingly she wasn't wet despite just sitting on the liquid on the floor below.  Y/N was cut from her thoughts when she heard sniffling. Looking up, she spotted a young boy sitting with his hands on his head as he stared off into space.

She couldn't see the boys face clearly but she could hear his soft sigh as he daydreamed. She tried to walk towards the boy so she could help him. But the rattling of chains caught her attention as her hands and legs were chained to the ground. She pulled and pulled on them as panic flooded her senses. She didn't understand how she got chained or where she was. It was unnerving.

The sound of laughter can be heard as a familiar young girl skips towards the boy.

It looked exactly like her, except her red eyes. It made her wonder.

'Is this a memory?'

"Rhya-kun" The girl whined "What are you doing here? Come play with me~". The said boy looks up at her as a small smile appears on his face. 

"Okay" He sighed as if the thought of doing anything would be tiring for him. The girl grabbed his wrist as she dragged him along, the sounds of there laughing echoing in the darkness.