Two red lines

*Before we start I just want you to know that if you see some letter and then this * it means thoughts and if you see a letter and this : it means speaking. Thank you for understanding and now into the story*

R* I was in the bathroom, waiting for the results. I didn't know what will happen. It was a week since I started feeling sick. I was so nervous to look at it. And what was I doing at the bathroom you may ask. Well, I was taking a pregnancy test. I felt like crap the whole week, Sergio was taking care of me. He was taking care of Paula and of everything that we needed. I love him so much. If I'm pregnant, I'm sure that he will be the best father in the world.
And time is up.......
I was so scared, I couldn't look at it. I took a deep breath and looked. There were two red lines. I'm pregnant.....
That was all that I could think about at the moment. What will Sergio think about it? What if he will leave us? What if he doesn't want this? I'm always overthinking, but this was different, I really wasn't sure what will happen. I was really scared, I didn't know what to do. A few minutes later I started to realize that I'm happy, I have a baby with the man which I love. Life was growing in me again.

R: Hi little one.
S: Raquel, are you okay?
R: Yes, don't worry.

I had to tell him, I had to tell Sergio. But I was scared of his reaction, what if he doesn't want this, what if he will leave me. I walked out of the bathroom.

S: Raquel, are you alright?
R: Sergio, I have something to tell you...

S* This phrase came right from her beautiful mouth, it started to scare me. She looked nervous, not able to look me in my eyes. I was trying to comfort her, I took her hands and told her...

S: Whatever it is, I'm sure that everything will be alright. I will love you no matter what.

S* She smiled at me and started talking...

R* I had to tell him, he was the first that had to know this, I was nervous like never, but he took my hands and told me that everything will be alright. He told me that he loves me no matter what. I felt much better after this and I started talking...

R: Do you remember that night after the heist ended?
S: Yes, of course, I do, how can I forgot.
R: Well......
R: I forgot to take my pills and...
S: And?
R: I'm PREGNANT......

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*