Down

R* I had to stay strong, I knew that Sergio will try to help me as much as he can, but he isn't a doctor after all. And even if he would, sometimes things happen even though you try to stop them...

S* The room was filled with silence. I was holding Raquel's hand, looking at her as she sat helplessly on the floor. Without saying anything, I slowly moved my hand on her belly.

S: "Where does it hurt?"

R* He asked as his hand was going down my stomach.

R: "Here."

R* I almost cried in pain.

S: "Okay, okay..."

R* He took a deep breath.

S: "I'm gonna look down there."

S* I announced and looked at Raquel seeking her agreement. It wasn't a big issue because it wasn't like I didn't know it already. She nodded in agreement and I slowly moved closer towards her legs.

I helped her take her pants off and then I saw another blood. Without saying anything I looked at Raquel. As soon as she saw my worried face the tears started rolling down her face even more than before.

R: "Is... Is it that bad?"

S* She cried and that was when I realized that I had to calm her down.

S: "No, not at all, I just need to clean it."

S* I smiled in hope that it will help. Monica was still sitting by her side and Denver was sitting next to Monica. Marseille was standing there waiting for the towels and the first aid kit to come.

Andrés: "Sergio!"

S* Andrés suddenly rushed into the room.

Andrés: "I have the towels."

S* He handled them to me.

S: "Good."

S* I nodded and put the towels on the ground. I took one and put it under Raquel, then I took another and put it on Raquel, so she won't be cold.

The last towel was left and I decided to use it to clean some of the blood. It looked much better without it and I could finally see a little bit of what was going on. Thankfully it didn't look so bad as it looked at the beginning. She wasn't bleeding anymore, which could only be a good sign.

Bogotá: "Professor! There- there is no first aid kit."

S* Bogotá ran into the room. He was breathing heavily, it looked like he has just run through the when boat.

S: "What?! How?"

S* I looked at him, this couldn't be happening, no first aid kit, how could that happen?

Bogotá: "I-I don't know, we ran through the whole boat."

S* He tried to catch a breath meanwhile I was starting to panic.

S: "F*ck."

S* I cursed, I couldn't hold myself anymore. I took a deep breath to calm myself down a little.

S: "Okay, then, Bogotá, I need you to go to the driving room and I need you to tell them that they should stop at the closest shore, no matter which shore it is, no matter where are we, we just have to get out of the sea."

S* I ordered and Bogotá nodded and disappeared behind the door.

R: "Sergio..."

R* I slowly opened my eyes.

R: "What's going on?"

R* I asked in confusion, I had no idea what was going on, I couldn't hear anyone, I could see only a blur, I was focused only on the pain which was in my stomach.

S* I was thinking if I should tell her the truth or not. I couldn't stress her more, but she also should know. She should know what was going on.

S: "There is no first aid kit..."
R: "What?"

S* She looked at me.

S: "But don't worry, I-I..."

S* The words stuck in my throat, I didn't know what I was going to do, I wasn't ready for this situation.

R* I didn't say anything, I knew it wasn't his fault and even though I was terrified, I had to trust him, I had to trust in him. I knew he was able to do anything to help me and our baby.

Helsinki: "Professor!"

R* Suddenly the door opened and Helsinki rushed in.

Helsinki: "The boat is going down!"
S: "W-what?"

S* I looked at him, this was too much, I-I didn't have any strength left anymore, I was sitting there, looking at the rest of our gang. Everyone was quiet. They didn't say anything, they waited for me to say something, but I lost my words. There was nothing left to say. I had no words to say, I had no instructions to give, I had no idea what to do. I felt like I lost my brain, I felt numb and I couldn't think.

Denver: "We should evacuate the people!"

S* Denver shouted as I looked at him. I simply nodded and all the people started running around the boat putting the lifeboats on the water. There was only me and Raquel left in the room.

R: "Sergio, what-what's happening?"

S* She looked into my eyes.

S: "The boat is going down..."

S* I exhaled heavily.

R: "D-down?"

R* He took my hand and nodded slowly.

R: "Then-then we have to go..."

S* She said and with that, she tried to stand up. She supported herself with the wall behind her.

R: "Ouch!"

R* The sharp pain made me sit down again. I couldn't stand, I couldn't walk, I was completely helpless.

S* I saw how weak Raquel was, she couldn't even stand for God's sake. Tears were running down her face. I took a deep breath.

S: "Raquel, everything will be okay, alright?"

S* I held her hand as she nodded.

S: "I will carry you."

S* I sat on my knees and wrapped the towels around her waist, to stop the bleeding. Then I helped her to sit into my arms and pulled her closer to my chest. I slowly stood up with her in my arms and ran out of the room.

When we finally managed to get out, we both spotted the waves. They were much bigger than before, the rain was also stronger and it was hard to see something.

R* I just saw people panicking, I saw how they were running around, how they tried to save everyone, I would help them, only if I could, I would do anything to help. The sky was dark and the rain was so strong. The water was everywhere as the sea was hitting our boat.

Even though I tried to stay awake, even though I tried to stay with them, I couldn't. I tried so hard, but I couldn't. I have lost too much blood. I couldn't stay, I slowly closed my eyes and the last thing I remembered was feeling Sergio rubbing my hair, I remembered him kissing my cheek. And the very last thing I remembered was him saying "goodbye".

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*