What now?

Marsella: "So, what should I do with her now?"

S* He looked at me raising his eyebrows waiting for me to answer.

S: "Honestly, I have no idea."
S: "We can't let her go, she would tell the police..."

S* I sighed feeling Raquel's hand slightly touching me from the back.

Marsella: "How about to take her down?"
S: "Marsella, we are not the killers."

S* I looked at Raquel who approved my opinion. I was thinking of any possibility of how to solve this situation, but everything led to the only right one, to move somewhere else.

S: "Okay Marsella, for now, I need you to call Benjamin and his gang to lock her up."

R* I looked at him, we thought of the same thing, it's not safe here anymore, we gotta move somewhere else.

Marsella: "Yes, I will call him right away, and what then?"
S: "Lock her up for a few days, then give her some drugs and then let her go, we will be all moving. It's too dangerous here."

S* Raquel just nodded in agreement.

Marsella: "Will do, Professor."
S: "Thank you."

S* I smiled at him as he walked towards the car, to drive her somewhere where she can't tell anyone. As he left Raquel smiled at me. She rubbed my cheek and whispered.

R: "So, where will be the next stop Professor?"

S* She smiled and she put her other hand on my chest.

S: "How about the Caribbean?"

R* I raised my eyebrows. Caribean sounds amazing to me and I'm sure it will be beautiful there. 

R: "That sounds like an amazing idea."

S* She smiled at me and in the second her lips touched mine. I was pulled into the deepest kiss we have ever shared. It will be a new beginning without anyone knowing where we are again. We won't have to be scared of Angél telling someone neither of Jessica telling someone. We will live our happy life again and hopefully without anyone noticing us there.

S: "I'm glad you like it."

R* He smiled at me, of course, I do. I love it.

R: "So, what's the plan?"

S* I looked into her eyes, they were filled with joy. She was excited to explore another whole new country with me. 

S: "I will do everything, don't worry."

R* He took a phone out of his pocket, getting ready to call his people, and set everything up.

R: "No, no, no."

S* She stopped me with her hand. I looked at her and she smirked.

R: "Let's enjoy tonight, we can get things ready tomorrow."

R* I smiled as he nodded and put his phone back into his pocket. We are definitely going to enjoy tonight.

S* I smiled at her. Without a bigger explaining, I knew what she meant. It wasn't just about dancing or having fun with our friends and families. Tonight is our wedding night for God's sake. 

R* I took his hand and we went inside together. Smiling knowing that we will leave this party real soon we talked to some people about our plans. Even though we told our family, we decided to tell the gang tomorrow, when they won't be as drunk as they are now. Soon enough I excused myself to go to the bathroom. When I came back I started looking for Sergio. I couldn't wait anymore. I needed him now, maybe even here. Oh God, those hormones drive me crazy.

I was walking around looking for him, but he was nowhere to be found. I couldn't stand the tension anymore, my whole body was trembling. The tension, the adrenaline, I just wanted him, I wasn't able to stop myself. Finally, I saw him sitting on the bar talking to his brother. I immediately ran to him, not being able to control myself anymore. 

R: "Hi."

R* I greeted them politely taking deep breaths to calm myself down a little. I have never felt like this. This was new, I did lose control sometimes when Sergio was around, but I got it under control in just a few breaths. Well, that wasn't the case tonight. The deep breaths weren't helping much. 

S: "Oh, hi!"

S* I greeted Raquel and she smiled. She seemed a little bit tense, but I didn't pay much attention to that. I continued talking to Andrés explaining to him my current life situation and the whole story about me and Raquel.

R* He turned back on Andrés and continued talking. I needed to catch his attention, I needed to give him some signals of what I want, what I need. I didn't say a word, I was simply looking at him. Damn, he looked so hot, it was so hard to keep my hands off. 

S: "Right Raquel?"

R* He suddenly said, but I didn't listen to him. I was way too deep in my thoughts imagining how I will rip his shirt off him tonight.

R: "Mhm."

R* I silently agreed, biting my lip, trying so hard to take control over my body and my thoughts. Feeling the adrenaline running through my body I closed my eyes and exhaled heavily. Andrés probably noticed my signals and my weird behavior and chuckled.

S: "What are you laughing at?"

S* I asked seriously raising my eyebrows. We were having a pretty deep conversation and he just laughed out of nowhere.

Andrés: "Doesn't matter hermanito. I better get going."

R* He stood up and patted Sergio's shoulder. I was silently thanking him because if I would have to stay here another minute looking at my hot husband, I would probably lose it. 

Andrés: "Enjoy tonight. It looks like you are gonna experience a very hot one."

S* He chuckled, I was confused. How did he know? Then I looked at Raquel and suddenly everything fit in. She was sweating and it looked like she will jump on me any second. 

S: "Let's go."

S* I said quickly finally understanding my wife's body language. We hurried into the hotel's bedroom. Locking every door after us. As we finally stepped into the bedroom I turned at the door to lock them. Soon enough I locked them and looked back at Raquel which was now sitting on the bed just in her underwear. The wedding dress was laying on the floor. I quickly took my jacket off and started unbuttoning my shirt. 

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*