Is it really him?

S* I slowly put Raquel on the ground. I wasn't capable of anything, I was just standing there. I couldn't believe my ears, what's wrong with me?

Berlin: "Is it really you?"

S* I turned around. There he was, I couldn't believe it. I looked at him like he was a ghost. He looked pretty much the same as I remembered him. What's happening to me? Is this some kind of joke, is this a dream?

S: "Raquel..."
R: "Yes?"
S: "Do you see him, too?"
R: "I do."

S* I wasn't the only one, thank God she was here with me. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, I couldn't move. I was so weak. I was slowly falling onto the ground. Thankfully Raquel held me, so I didn't fall hard on the ground, I just sat down, looking at him, not believing anything.

R: "Sergio, are you okay?"
S: "I-I can't breathe."

S* I was just sitting there, my vision was blurry. I couldn't believe it, I couldn't feel, I was just slowly closing my eyes.

R: "Sergio?!"

S* I laid down on the stone floor, tears ran down my face, I was slowly closing my eyes. I felt Raquel holding my hand, sitting next to me, she is an angel.

R: "Guys! Help!"

R* I screamed, Sergio was losing his mind, he was fading out, this was too much for him, he couldn't take it.

S* The last thing I remember was Denver standing up to me. Then there was darkness. Nothing more than darkness.

Denver: "Shit, he fainted."
Rio: "We will have to take him home."
Denver: "I will call others, but now let me go to my wife."

R* Denver left Sergio laying on the ground and went to Monica, I don't mind him, Sergio was alright, we just faded out. Rio was with Tokyo, too.

Rio: "I will call the others."

R* He picked up the phone and called Marseille.

Rio: "They will be here in ten minutes."
Rio: "Anyways, why did he fade out?"
R: "Look behind you..."

R* Rio turned around and there was Berlin. He was smiling, but he had tears in his eyes, I think he didn't really get what just happened. He didn't really get that Sergio is alive and that he is in front of him.

Berlin: "My greetings old friend."
Rio: "W-what?"
Denver: "What's wrong?"
Rio: "L-look."
Denver: "Berlin?"
Berlin: "Nice to see you again."

R* Denver turned on me, he didn't understand anything either. He was so confused.

Denver: "Is this some kind of joke?"
R: "No, we just met him here, he thought that Sergio is dead."
Denver: "Okay, okay, let me say it again, you got lost and you almost died, because of some gang. What is Berlin doing here?"
R: "He's the boss of that gang."
Denver: "That makes sense."

R* Denver came closer to Berlin and touched him with his finger.

Berlin: "Hey!"
Denver: "He is real."
Berlin: "Of course I am."
Denver: "I thought you were dead."
Berlin: "Well, I'm not as you can see."
Rio: "You know, the Professor talked about you pretty sadly, we all thought that you've died."

R* Berlin laughed and turned on me. He slowly walked towards me as he stood in front of me he looked down at laying Sergio.

Berlin: "Is it really him?"
R: "It is."

R* Berlin slowly sat next to me. Looking me in the eyes.

Berlin: "So, you're telling me that this is Sergio?"
R: "Yes."

R* He turned him around and looked at him. He carefully touched his face. Looking at him, he was searching for every detail. He still couldn't believe it was him. The tears ran down his face, he finally understood what just happened. He was sitting on the ground crying like a baby. No one cared, everyone looked at him, but also everyone understood his pain.

Berlin: "I-I really thought he has died."
R: "I know..."

R* I hugged Berlin. I felt his pain, Sergio went through this a lot of times, so the only thing that I could do was to hug him. He looked at me confused. But he still hugged me back.

R: "Sorry..."

R* I pulled away from him. He was still a stranger. Even though Sergio has told me every single thing about him, he was still a stranger. I've seen him just once in my life before.

R: "I just felt like hugging you."
Berlin: "It's alright."

R* He smiled and wiped his tears off. He stood up and went to one of the guys from the gang.

Berlin: "Take the gang back to our hiding place. I will stay here."
The guy: "Of course boss."

R* With these words he turned away and slowly disappeared into one of the streets. The gang went right behind him and soon enough we were the only one here.

Berlin: "Alright, now it's just us."

R* Berlin smiled and walked towards us.

Berlin: "Well, before the other guys arrive, you can tell me what happened through the years I was out of civilization."

R* I was still sitting there, I had Sergio's head in my lap and I played with his hair. I wanted to tell Berlin everything.

R: "So, what would you like to hear first?"

R* He smiled and looked at me.

Berlin: "Alright, so let's start with you two."

R* I didn't expect that, I thought he would like to know more about our second heist first. I didn't care and I started talking.

R: "Well, as you know we fell in love during the heist. I fell in love with him not knowing that he was Professor. He fell in love with me as well. We spent a lot of time together, even slept together and then I found out that he was the Professor. I gave him few slaps, almost killed him. Then he explained me everything. I was still in love with him, so I decided to be on his side, then he left and a year later we met on Palawan."
Berlin: "Okay... sounds interesting, you should tell me more details later. Also, I didn't expect Sergio to sleep with someone during the heist, well I didn't expect him to sleep with someone at all."

R* Berlin smiled and curiously sat next to me.

Berlin: "Alright, please continue."
R* Well, there was a second heist, I almost died, Sergi thought that I've died. Then he found out I didn't, saved me because the police got me. Then we continued our life here in Palawan. My mum and Paula are here as well, also my sister."
Berlin: "Sounds beautiful, but inspectora sorry for asking, but what were you doing here alone with the girls?"
R: "Well, I was here at the bachelor party."
Berlin: "Who's bachelor party?"
R: "Mine..."

R* He looked at me confused.

Berlin: "What do you mean?"
R: "I'm getting married tomorrow, well at least that was the plan."
Berlin: "With who?"
R: "With Sergio."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*