Sergio, I'm pregnant

I'm pregnant...

R* He didn't say anything...
I was scared that he wants to leave. I was scared by myself, but after he didn't say anything I started to be scared even more. I was sad, I was sad that he doesn't want this. I started crying. I didn't know what to do. He didn't say anything and hugged me.

S* I heard the word PREGNANT, I was shocked. I was thinking for a minute. Raquel started crying, I didn't want to make her cry. I just needed to process it. The only thing that came to my mind at the moment was to hug her. She hugged me back.

S: I love you.

R* I didn't expect this reaction. He told me that he loves me. Does it mean that he is happy?

S: I love you so much.
R: So, you don't want to leave me?
S: Why would I want to leave you?
S: I would never leave the women I love and I would never leave this little one.

R* He sat on his knees and started talking to our little one. I was so happy. He looked like the best father in the world.

S: Hi little one, this is your daddy.
*Raquel blushes*

S* I stood up and came closer to Raquel.

S: So, this is our little one?
R: Yeah...
S: I love you so much, Raquel.
R: I love you too.

R* He came closer to me and kissed me. He wraps his hands around me. It always feels so good kissing him. We stood there for like a minute, but then Paula came into our room.

P: Hi
S: Hello sweetie
R: Hi honey
P: You are crying, mum?
R: Yes I was, but everything is alright.
P: Okay, can I get an ice cream which dad promised me?
R: You promised her ice cream?
S: Well, kind of...
S: She was behaving well all week, so I promise her an ice cream.
R: Okay, I will come with you.
S: Sure, let's go.
P: Yay! Ice cream!

S* We were walking around the beach, eating ice cream and enjoying the sea. It was magical. Paula was running around with her friends and I and Raquel were walking together. I hold her hand and she put her head on my shoulder. This is paradise.

*The next day*

S: Good morning honey.
R: Good morning.
S: I got you some breakfast in the bed.
R: Aww, thank you so much.

R* Sergio sat next to me and kissed me on the cheek.

S: How was your sleep?
R: It was okay.
S: That's great.
R: Yeah, I wanted to tell you that we will have a doctor's appointment tomorrow.
S: Okay, is it because of this little one?

Sergio kissed Raquel's Belly and whispered...

S: I won't let anyone ever hurt you okay?

R* I blushed, these words got me. Soon after I stopped blushing I started crying.

S: Honey, are you alright?
S: Is everything okay?
R: Yes, it's just hormones, I don't know why I'm crying
S: Hey come here.

S* I didn't know what was happening did I do something wrong? I don't like when Raquel is crying because of me. I hugged her and we are back in normal.

R* What did I do to deserve a man like that. He's always so caring and so sweet. When he saw that I was crying he hugged me. Then suddenly Paula came into our room.

P: Mum, dad?
P: What are you doing in bed?

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*