Little bean

Doctor: Okay, let's go then.

Nurse: Okay, now I will put this thing on your belly, and then the doctor will come okay?
R: Okay.

S* I saw how scared was Raquel so I held her hand. She looked at me and I whispered.

S: Don't worry, you can do this.

R* He held my hand and comforted me as always, then the doctor came in.

D: So, this is it and if I will zoom, you can see this little bean and that's it. This is your baby, it's now about the size of a bean, but it will become bigger.

R* I was looking at the monitor. I saw our little bean there. I started crying, but these tears weren't sad, they were happy ones. I can't believe that this is our child. I looked up to Sergio and he was crying, too. He doesn't cry much, but he cried. He was holding my hand and we were looking at the monitor together.

S* I didn't saw that little bean at first, but then when I looked closely I saw it. The happiest feeling was here. I felt so happy. I started crying, it didn't matter that I was crying in public. All that I cared about were them. My Raquel and our little baby. After a moment I saw Raquel looking at me, I looked back at her, she was crying as well. I looked to the monitor again and said.

S: This is our little one.
R: Yeah, our little bean.
D: Okay, I will give you a little bit of privacy, I will be right back.

R: Our little bean...

S* Raquel was still repeating these words. I felt so great at the moment, she means the world to me and this baby will means the world to me, too. Of course, Paula means the world to me as well. It's just another experience for me. I made a new life with Raquel. We made a whole new person.

S: I love you both so much.
R: I love you too and this little one too.

Sergio* Then the doctor came, gave us pictures of the ultrasound, and we went home.

*At the car*

R* I was thinking about the baby, but then Sergio stopped my thoughts.

S: How will we tell Paula?
R: I have no clue.
S: Damn, we have to get her ready for a sibling.
R: Yeah, you're right, but how?
S: We can try to ask her if she wants a sibling.
R: Yeah, but what if she will say no?
S: I don't really know what will happen, but it's worth a try.
R: Yeah, you're right.

S* I couldn't stop thinking about how will we tell Paula. What if it goes wrong? What if she doesn't want a sibling? I really need to calm down.

R* I saw how Sergio was still thinking about it. He always thinks that something goes wrong. I looked at him and said.

R: Really, don't worry, I'm pretty sure that Paula wants a sibling.

S* These words calmed me down, I felt better. I always feel better, when Raquel is with me, she makes everything easier.

*At home*

S: We are home!
P: Hi mum, hi dad.
R: Hi sweetheart.
S: Hello.

S* Paula hugged us.

R: How have you been?
P: Okay, I was at the beach with my friend.
S: That's great, did you have fun?
P: Yeah, it was great.
M: Hi, where were you at?
R: Hi mum, we were at the doctor's, remember?
M: Oh, yeah, I remember now.
M: And also the lunch is ready.
S: Okay, let's go eat then.

*After lunch*

S* We layed on the bed, we were cuddling. Raquel put her head on me. I was looking into her eyes, they were as beautiful as always.

R: We have to tell Paula.
S: Yeah, we have to...

S* Paula came into our room.

P: What do you have to tell me?

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*