Raquel's birthday

When I got home, Raquel was already asleep. I came closer and laid next to her.

R: "Where were you at?"
S: "Well, I was getting a few things ready."
R: "And for what?"
S: "Well, since you have a birthday tomorrow."
R: "Yeah, I completely forgot about it."
R: "So what did you plan?"
S: "I can't tell you, that's the surprise."
R: "I can't wait, thank you."
S: "Raquel, you know that I would do anything for you, right. So you don't have to thank me, you deserve it"
R: "You're the best. I love you."
S: "I'm far away from the best, but I love you too and so much."

R* He remembered my birthday. To be honest, I forgot about my own birthday, since the last few weeks weren't really easy for us, but all he cared about was me. I love him so much. I came closer to him and put my head on his chest. I felt his calm breath, his chest was muscular and it was really great feeling to lay on it. I felt safe, he kissed me on the forehead.

S: "Good night, you need to get enough rest for tomorrow."
R: "Good night."

S* I woke up and slowly got up. I didn't want to wake Raquel up, because I had to get the rest ready. I went to Paula's room, to wake her up. We wanted to make Raquel breakfast to bed together. We were having fun in the kitchen and we really enjoyed doing this dinner. But breakfast wasn't everything. I of course bought Raquel her favorite flowers and I bought her the new red dress. I went to buy it a few days ago. Denver really helped me and I think that she will look beautiful in it. She looks beautiful in anything, but this was a dream. Paula woke up her grandma and we went to Raquel's room.

R* I was having a beautiful dream about me and Sergio running through the beach kissing, but then someone opened the door. I felt how Paula laid next to me and whispered to my ear.

P: "Mummy, wake up."

R* I opened my eyes and there was Sergio standing with the breakfast in his hands. Next to him stood my mum and Paula ran and stood next to him as well. They all started singing happy birthday. They looked like the happiest family in the world. When they ended with singing Paula went to hug me.

P: "Happy birthday mum."

R* My mum went right after her.

M: "Happy birthday sweetie."

R* And then there was him. He put the plate with gorgeous-looking breakfast on the table next to me and came closer to me. He sat next to me and kissed me. He wasn't kissing me for a long time, because Paula was here, but I loved it.

R: "Thank you so much."
S: "That isn't all..."
S: "After you will eat your breakfast, go to the living room, there will be surprises waiting for you. We will let you eat your dinner now, we will be in the kitchen."

R* They all left and I was wondering, what was in the living room. I had no idea, but I was really hungry, so I started to eat my breakfast.

S* We all went downstairs to get the cake ready. I wanted to celebrate it with the family first, then we will go to lunch with the gang. Since Paula had to go to school soon and Mariví will go to her friend, we will have time.

R* After I ate my breakfast I went to that living room. There was a beautiful red dress laying on the couch. There was also a note from Sergio:

Raquel, today is your happy day. Today we are celebrating that you were born, that you're here with us. Since you came into my life I feel happier than I have ever felt before. You changed me and I love this change. You can't even imagine how deeply I fell in love with you. Every time I see you I can't take my eyes off you. I love you so much and I will never stop. I wanted to buy you something special, so you can enjoy it today. This dress came right in my eyes. You will look so beautiful in it as always. Your Sergio.

R* I couldn't hold my tears, I love him so much. When I calmed down, I took that red dress on and went to the kitchen.

S* She came to our kitchen and she looked breathtaking. This is my love, I love her so much.

R* I saw the cake and everything ready and set on the table. Sergio knew that Paula will have to go to school so he did it all in the morning, he is just amazing.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*