Who's at the door

S* I woke up with my fiancee laying next to me. She was so peacefully sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up, but suddenly the doorbell rang. I got up and quickly changed my clothes.

R: "What's going on?"
S: "Don't worry, I'm gonna answer you can sleep."
R: "No, thanks, I will go take a shower."
S: "Okay."

S* I went open the door, there was a sweet-looking lady in front of our door. I didn't know her so I just asked her.

S: "What can I help you with?"
María: "Well, I'm looking for Raquel Murillo."
S: "Well, you're at the right address, she lives here."
María: "Since when does she have that big house?"
S: "Well, since she is with me."

S* I said proudly. I'm proud that she is my fiancee now. I love her so much and I'm proud of her.

María: "Wait, so she is living with you? Who are you?"
S: "Yes, I'm her fiancee."
María: "No, I'm sure you're not, you're just covering her as a friend. I heard that she ended up with some criminal."
S: "Well, to be honest, that's actually me."
María: "No, you can't be, you look handsome, he wouldn't."
S: "Well, it's not really about look..."
María: "Okay, whatever, can I speak to her?"
S: "Yeah, sure."

S: "Raquel?"
R: "Yes?"
S: "You have some visitor."
R: "Okay honey, I'm coming."

S* As she stepped down the stairs I saw her beauty, my new called fiancee was there, all glowing and happy. I came closer and helped her go down the stairs, since she was pregnant, she had to be careful and it wasn't really easy for her. I held her hand and went to the door with her.

R* We slowly went to the door. As I saw who was standing there my blood started to boil. I couldn't stand this person, not anymore. Something happy happens but the universe doesn't want me to live happily and peacefully. I was expecting a lot, but not this. This was my worst nightmare. I would be much rather if the police were standing there. Well, it could be worse. He could be there as well.

I haven't seen them in a long time and I'm glad after everything that they have done to me. Sergio had to save me, I couldn't do it myself. I still have nightmares because of him and she decided to stay with him. She was here. With her all beauty. And if you're asking who it was, it was my sister. My sister was standing there, in front of our house. How could she just come after everything? I just didn't understand.

R: "What are YOU doing here?!"
María: "Well..."
R: "Well what? Did you finally got it?"
María: "Yes..."

R* She said with a sad tone. I didn't want to see her, but now I was sorry for her. That idea that she had experienced all that I had. It was just terrible. She just couldn't listen to me, she had to be rebellious.

R: "You couldn't just listen to me, right? You needed to experience it by yourself."
María: "It was a big mistake, I should've listened."

S* I was just standing there, looking at them arguing. What was going on? I have never seen this woman before, but it looked like Raquel and she had a really long history before.

S: "Okay, so I'm confused, what is going on?"
R: "Sergio, meet my sister."
S: "That sister who ended up with your ex?"

S* Suddenly it all made sense. Their argument before I asked. That what Raquel told her. It was all about Alberto. I couldn't believe that her sister thought that she can just come to our house after everything that she has done to Raquel.

R: "Yes, that's her."
María: "Wait, you told him?"
R: "Of course I did, he is my fiancee."
María: "So he isn't just your friend?"
R: "No, he isn't."
María: "Well, he looks handsome, and you...

S* That was all. I couldn't hold it anymore. She just came into our house and insulted the love of my life.

S: "And she what?"
S: "Okay, this is enough, I can't stand anyone talk like this about my fiancee. Don't talk about her like that or leave."

R* You can't imagine how much I blushed at the time he said that. He is so cute and hot at the same time when he tries to protect me and our family. I'm so in love with this man.

María: "Okay, sorry, it was a joke..."
S: "Good, I'm glad we understand each other."
R: "Honey calm down."
S: "Yeah, I'm sorry..."
R: "It's okay, you wanted to protect me."

S: "Okay, sorry for this, I don't get angry often, but my family is something you have to keep your hands out."
María: "Okay..."
R: "So, what do you want?"
María: "Well, I was feeling really lost home alone..."
R: "He did it again, right?"
María: "Yes, he did..."
María: "Can I stay with you, please, I will find my place soon, I promise."

R* I wasn't sure if I want her to stay. I felt sorry for her, but she hurt me so much. I don't know if I would be ever able to forgive her and now it was too fast for me.

R: "I don't know..."

P: "Mum, dad?
P: "Who is it?"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*