HER

S* He looked at me confused and I took a deep breath.

S: "I saw her again today."
Berlin: "Who do you mean?"

S* I sighed looking deeply into my brother's eyes.

S: "Your crazy friend..."
Berlin: "You mean HER?"

S* He stared at me not believing anything that I just said.

S: "Yes, HER."

S* I sighed helplessly. I have to protect my family from her, she will try to destroy everything, as far as I know, she will start with Raquel and I can't let anything happen to her neither Paula.

Berlin: "That's not possible, the last time you saw each other was years ago, how could she possibly find you?"

S* I sat down on the chair putting my head in my hands.

S: "I don't know, I don't know..."

S* A loud sigh escaped my mouth as I was looking at the ground in front of me, she already made my life living hell in the past and I would even survive it once again, but I can't let Raquel go through this, I can't let her be unhappy because of me.

R: "Hey..."

S* Raquel's sweet voice brought me back into reality. I turned my head at her looking into her beautiful brown eyes.

R: "Are you okay?"

S* She asked and I couldn't help but smile, it was impossible not to smile when she was around.

S: "Yes, yes, don't worry, I was just thinking."

S* I replied getting up from the chair as Raquel smiled at me.

R: "And...What were you thinking about?"

S* She giggled taking my hand.

S: "That's not important, let's just enjoy tonight."

S* I smiled shyly and she nodded.

R: "I'm all the way in my handsome husband."
S: "Let's go then, my beautiful wife."

R* We were dancing, having fun, enjoying tonight, but something just didn't seem to be right. The more Sergio tried to act like nothing happened at all, the more I thought that whatever he was thinking about was serious. To all others, he really seemed like having and a good time, but not to me, I knew my husband pretty well and something just seemed wrong and strange.

S* When we stopped dancing we sat at the table together, holding each other's hands, enjoying the moment, when suddenly the door opened and the girl in a beautiful pink dress walked into the room. It was HER. All the people were looking at her not being able to look anywhere else. She stood there like a queen, all the attention was on her. No one has moved, no one has said a word when she spoke up.

Jessica: "Hola Sergio, long time no see."

S* She smirked as she walked towards me and Raquel.

S: "Hola."

S* I answered trying to act like it was no big deal, but Raquel immediately noticed my nervousness.

R: "Hola, I'm Raquel."

R* I smiled at her trying to help Sergio. The woman only smirked ignoring me and paying all the attention to Sergio. I wasn't comfortable with that at all. I'm not sure if it was jealousy or just her rude behavior, but she made me feel so angry.

Berlin: "Hola! Jessica!"

R* Andrés suddenly appeared in our, well more like their conversation.

Berlin: "It's been a while, right?"

R* He chuckled secretly winking at Sergio who was uncomfortably standing next to me.

Jessica: "I know."

R* She answered quickly, not taking her eyes off Sergio.

Berlin: "Let me buy you a drink."

R* Berlin took the lady's hand carefully leading her to the bar. She just waved at Sergio which was now standing next to me not being able to say anything.

R: "Are you okay?"

R* I asked feeling his warm hand touching mine.

R: "Who was it?"
S: "That doesn't matter."

S* I looked into Raquel's eyes hoping that she will believe me and surprisingly she did. I breathed out, the heavy feeling was running out of my chest. I was so grateful to Andrés for helping me out like this, I don't even want to know what would happen if he wouldn't save me like that.

S: "Can you excuse me for a moment?"

S* I smiled at Raquel hoping that she will understand. I just needed to process things a little and I needed to get some fresh air.

R: "Of course."

S* Her warm smile and her honest nod gave me more understanding than her words, so I decided to go out for a while.

I stepped out of the door, feeling the cold wind and hearing the silence. It calmed me down as I walked towards the lake near. It was already dark outside, so no one was there. I sat on the bench looking at the lake. Thinking about everything, about how will I deal with this, how will I deal with HER.

Jessica: "Hi."

S* I heard someone behind me. As I turned around I stopped breathing. It was HER, she found me here.

S: "What do you want?!"

S* I snapped at her looking at the ground.

Jessica: "I want YOU."

S* She said moving closer towards me. I was not able to do anything with her moving closer to me.

S: "I've told you a million times in the past and I will say it again, me and you will never happen."

S* I said, sweating breathing heavily, trying to fight her.

Jessica: "What about US? Did that what happened between us didn't mean anything to you?"
S: "There was nothing between us."
Jessica: "There was, don't lie to me, baby."
S: "I'm not lying, I've always seen you as a friend, nothing more."
Jessica: "Oh come on, you know we were more than just friends."

S* I sighed not being able to say anything anymore. She was unbelievable, she just came to my wedding, trying to ruin everything.

Jessica: "Is it because of that sl*t?"

S* I closed my eyes. Did she just call my wife a sl*t? I was full of anger. No one can call Raquel a sl*t, I had to use all my strength not to hit her

S: "Did you just call my wife a sl*t?!"
Jessica: "What if I did?"

S* I looked at her feeling the sharp pain in my chest, she was insulting my family, she was insulting the love of my life. My eyes were filled with anger, with the coldest tone I said.

S: "Leave."

S* I took a deep breath as she looked at me confused.

Jessica: "Baby..."
S: "Don't call me that."
Jessica: "Please."

S* I was looking at her, there were no emotions on my face, I felt nothing towards her.

S: "Just leave."
Jessica: "Come on..."

S* She moved closer towards me, I wanted to push her away, but before I could her lips touched mine. I pushed her away from me in the second. What have I done?

R: "What the hell?!"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*