Where is mum?

Suddenly something started beeping. I looked at Raquel, she wasn't responding.

S: "Raquel? Raquel!"
S: "Doctor, what's happening?!"
Doctor: "You have to step back."

S* I stepped back as the doctor told me to. I didn't know what was happening, I just saw the doctor giving her some injection. Poor Raquel, she has to fight. She was always a fighter and I can just hope and pray for her. I can't do anything for her, it's the worst feeling. I'm not able to help her, I'm not a doctor, I don't know what to do. I felt fear going through my body. I was scared for Raquel, I was scared to lose her. After some time, when was doctor doing something it stopped beeping.

S: "Is everything alright?"
Doctor: "Yes, don't worry, there was a little problem, but it's over now."

S* I felt how that fear went away. I was looking at Raquel and I was so thankful for this doctor. He saved her life.

S: "Thank you so much, doctor."
Doctor: "For what?"
S: "For saving the love of my life, for saving my happiness."
Doctor: "Well, it's my job, but you're welcome I guess."
S: "Can I go closer?"
Doctor: "Yes, of course, she will wake up again soon."
S: "Thank you so much again."

S* I came closer and felt Raquel's breath. She was so peaceful, even though she was hurt, she was so calm. I love her so much and I can't even imagine what could happen if there wasn't that doctor. After a while we got to the hospital, Raquel was already awake by that time, but she was just laying without talking. The doctor calmed me down that it's normal because she is tired. When we got into the hospital, they took Raquel several examinations. I was in the waiting room waiting for her.

Marseille: "So, how is it going?
S: I don't know yet."
Marseille: "Don't worry Professor, everything will be alright.
S: I really hope so..."
Marseille: "Anyways, Paula with Mariví will be here in few minutes and the rest of the band as well."
S: "Thank you so much Marseille."
Marseille: "It's nothing, Professor."

S* I was waiting for her, I didn't know what to think. I was just hoping that everything will be okay. I was hoping for her, for the baby. I couldn't think about anything else.

P: "Dad!"
S: "Paula, honey."
P: "Where is mum?"
S: "She is on the surgery now."
P: "What do you mean?"
S: "She had a car crash."

S* After these words I started crying again. It hurt like never. I was trying not to cry, but it was really hard. Paula hugged me and said.

P: "Mum, will be okay, don't worry daddy."

S* I was so proud of Paula, she was calming me down because she saw that I'm sad. She is my hope, my little sunshine. I hugged her back and we were cuddling for a minute, then the Mariví came in.

M: "What happened?"
P: "Mum, had a car crash and daddy is really sad because of it."
M: "What?"

S* I silently noted and tried to hold my tears back. Mariví started crying as well, she came closer to us and hugged us. At this moment I knew that this is my family, my real home. Then the Mariví sat next to me and Paula sat on my lap.

M: "What did the doctor say?"
S: "The baby should be okay and they don't know what about Raquel yet."
M: "The baby?"
P: "Yes, grandma you forget about my new sibling."
M: "No, of course not honey."
P: "Great, because I can't wait."
M: "That's great honey."

S* I looked up and Marseille was standing there and looking at us.

Marseille: "The band is here."
S: "Okay, thank you for telling me Marseille."
Monica: "What happened?"

S* I took a deep breath and said.

S: "Raquel had a car crash."

S* They all hugged me like a big family, I had so many great friends and so happy family. They are here for me no matter what. I'm so grateful for them. After a while of hugging and them trying to calm me down the doctor came.

Doctor: "Okay, so I have results."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*