Did it really happen?

R* What if it was all just a dream? I felt the sunshine shining on my face. I definitely wasn't going to fall asleep again. Even though I was tired, I was too curious and confused to continue sleeping. I got up and went to take a hot shower. I tied my hair up into the ponytail and started showering. The hot water going down my cheeks helped me relax, even my baby was enjoying that hot shower. I still couldn't help but think about tonight, did it really happen? It was really weird because this is the first time that I had a panic attack near Sergio. I've had nightmares, but never panic attacks, this was really weird.

S* I woke up and realized that Raquel wasn't laying next to me anymore, I started panicking again because what happened last wasn't just some casual thing, it was really weird and important. I quickly got out of bed, I was only thinking about the worst again. I stood up and felt the cold wooden floor taking me back to reality. Suddenly it wasn't just my thinking, I heard that shower was on. Gosh, I'm so stupid, she probably just went to take a shower. I slowly went to the bathroom door, I stood there for a minute and then I decided to knock.

S: "Raquel?"
R: "Yes?"
S: "May I come in?"
R: "Of course, why are you even asking?"

S* I opened the door and went inside, the most beautiful creature in the world was standing in the shower, I saw only her shadow and that was all that I needed to see. I came closer and asked.

S: "Mind if I join?"
R: "Never."

S* Raquel giggled, I slowly opened the door of the shower and went inside, the hot water made me feel so great. I stood there looking at Raquel, she smiled and said.

R: "Don't be so awkward."
S: "I'm not."
R: "Yes, you are."
S: "Fine, but just a little."

R* I giggled and moved closer to him. I was almost hugging him and I just whispered into his ear.

R: "You know I love it."

R* He blushed and I hugged him, I just wanted to feel his strong arms around me. I just wanted to feel safe. We were hugging for a while, but then I looked at him and asked.

R: "Did it really happen?"

R* He sighed.

S: "Yes, it did."

R* I felt how he wrapped his arms around me and caressed my hair. The hot water coming down our bodies, I didn't want to but my eyes were full of tears. I started crying, I didn't want my brain to act like this, I didn't want to think about this. Sergio is so sweet, patient, and caring. He would never hurt me like that and I know it.

R: "I'm sorry."
S: "Raquel, it's not your fault, okay?"
S: "I got you now, I'm with you, I'm not going anywhere."

R* His amazing words, he will surely be the best husband in the world and me... I will be the worst wife in the world. I don't know what's going on with me. My head is just screwing up with me.

R: "It's just... I know you would never do that, but..."

S* I didn't let her finish the sentence and kissed her. Hot water washing our hair, our naked bodies in the shower. She pushed me on the wall and kissed me even harder, I could feel that tension, that desire. She stopped kissing and looked at me with her big teary eyes. I caressed her cheek and she almost laid on me. I was hardly breathing from her beauty, she put her head on my shoulder and whispered to my ear.

R: "We will continue later."

S* I smirked and slowly moved my head near her. I moved her ponytail away and whispered.

S: "I agree, Mrs. Marquina."

R* So irresistible, why is he doing this to me, now it's even harder for me to stop. I blushed and said.

R: "Keep it for this evening, Mr. Marquina.

S* Damn, her, just her, she can respond on anything. I coughed and said.

S: "We should make some breakfast."
R: "Yeah, you're right."

S* We got out of the shower and went to change our clothes. I was almost ready, just making my hair look better when Raquel came into our bathroom. She opened the door and just stood there, looking at me. She was so beautiful. Her baby bump was getting bigger every day and it made me feel happier. Our little baby was there, a whole new person, another angelic creature like her mother. It was amazing, I've never felt like this, but I wanted all of this, my dream, which I never knew about was coming true. I want to experience everything with this woman. I want to grow old with her and watch our kids growing up. She is the one and only.

R: "Sergio?"

S* Her sweet voice brought me back into reality. I looked into her eyes and said.

S: "Yes?"
R: "Well, I was thinking about how did I get back into the bed, did you carry me?"
S: "Yes, of course, I did."
R: "You didn't have to..."
S: "Of course I had to Raquel, you're my fiancee and I will always take care of you."
R: "But I'm now much heavier."
S: "And? I don't care, I wanted to carry you."

R* How did I deserve this? How did I deserve this so caring fiancee which loves me so much? What have I done to deserve this? He is the most wanted criminal in the world, but he is so sweet and caring, innocent, able to do anything to keep his family safe. He is just the best. He wanted to carry me even though I hurt him so much that evening, he still wanted to take care of me, he still wanted me to be safe.

S: "Raquel, I would love you no matter what and you need to understand it, we are together for once and I will never leave you alone because you're my only love, you're the most important person in my life."

R* I was almost crying now, after this speech I couldn't help it. It was so beautiful, he really is something. He is the best man in the world and I just can't imagine my life without him.

S* I saw Raquel's watery eyes and came closer to her. I was standing in front of her, she was looking at me. I wiped her tears off her face and countied talking.

S: "Look how happy I am, how happy I am to just be next to you, how happy I am that you're making my dream come true."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*