I'm so sorry

R* I didn't know what to do, so the only thing that came into my mind was to give him space, to leave him.

S* Of course I didn't blame Raquel, it wasn't her fault, it was just eating me inside. I was mad at myself, I don't know why I just felt like this was all my fault, like I wasn't here for her when she needed me, if I would have a chance I would beat up Alberto for all that he has done to her. She didn't deserve it, she was an angel and she didn't deserve this. I love her so much, I just wanted to kiss her at the moment, I didn't want anything else, just hold her in my arms. When I looked next to me I realized that she probably went inside.

I stopped looking at the sea and went to our bedroom. I opened the door and I realized that she wasn't there as well. There was just an empty bed. She probably went downstairs, I thought. As I was going down the stairs I started to realize that she wasn't there either. I was starting to panic, but I tried to stay calm. I went looking around the house, but she wasn't anywhere to find. I was really panicking now, where was she? It was the middle of the night and she was nowhere to found. I was running around the house, I would scream her name, but I knew that Paula was sleeping. Then I remembered, what if she is at the beach. I got hope and went outside.

I was walking through the cold sand, feeling the cold wind from the sea made me calmer. I went on our secret spot. It was near the forest hidden by the leaves. I slowly got leaves out of my way, I was almost there, I didn't find her anywhere, I was almost losing all my hope, but then I saw her. She was sitting in the cold sand, crying. As I was going closer to her she turned her face on me. Small tears were running down her face. I sat next to her and wiped her tears off. She looked at me and we made eye contact. I put my hands on her chin and she touched my hand. I slowly kissed her. All my fears went away the second I saw her, but kissing her was even better. We stopped kissing and sat next to each other in the sand. She was looking in the sea, there was no more eye contact anymore. Awkward silence was all around us. I didn't know what to say, the only thing which I wanted to was to apologize to her, so I did.

S: "I'm sorry."

S* I said, I really was, this was all my fault, I was the reason why she was crying right now. She looked at me with the surprise on her face.

R: "What are you sorry for? You didn't do anything, I was the reason why you were hurt..."

R* I didn't expect him to apologize to me. It wasn't his fault, I was the one who had a nightmare, I was the one who accused him of hurting me, but he still apologized. What did I do to deserve this? What did I do to deserve him.

S: "I-I overreacted."

R* He pushed his glasses on his nose.

S: "I know it wasn't your fault, I just want you to know that I would never hurt you. I don't deserve you, you deserve much better than me, but I would never do anything like that to you. I'm so in love with you Raquel. Always when I see you I can't do anything else than smile. I'm so sorry for hurting you, I'm so sorry that I wasn't there when you needed me."

S* And it was all out, all my emotions went out of my mouth like never, I just spilled everything I feel, this never happened to me before. The engagement speach was written, this wasn't. It just came straight out of my heart.

R* Wow, just wow, I was looking at him with an open mouth, he just fully opened to me, he just said everything what he's felt. I couldn't do anything more than just caresse his hair. He looked deeply into my eyes. I put my hand down and moved closer to him. I slowly fell on his chest and he wrapped his arms around me, pushing me into our deep hug. I was in his arms again, feeling protected and so safe, even though I was scared of him tonight, be managed to gain my trust so quickly, he managed to make me feel safe whenever I was.

S* We hugged, it was so good feeling to hold her in my arms, to know that she trusts me. I wrapped my arms around her, so no one could hurt her. She was so storage, yet so weak, I knew every side of her, she was an angel, hurt angel. We were just sitting there looking at the sea for a while, there were need no words, it was just that feeling. I was holding her in my arms, caressing her her. She was slowly falling asleep. I whispered to her ear.

S: "I love you."

S* She opened her eyes and whispered.

R: "I love you, too."

S* She was looking on me and as she laid better on me, she fell asleep immediately. I was just watching her, admiring her, she was so innocent and so beautiful. Her small baby bump made her even more beautiful. I thought it wasn't possible anymore, but it was, she was the most beautiful sleeping angel. I felt a cold wind getting stronger and Raquel was slowly getting colder and colder. I decided to carry her home, in our bed, so I slowly picked her up and carried in my arms.

He slow calm breath while I was walking around the beach made me even stronger. I opened the door and slowly as I didn't want to wake her up carried her up the stairs. When I was in our bedroom, I slowly put her on our bed. She was so cold, so I put the blanket on her. I kissed her on forehead and went to check up on Paula. She was calmly sleeping like nothing happened, so I went to sleep as well. I wrapped my arms around Raquel and fastly fell asleep.

R* I woke up in Sergio's arms in our bed, I was surprised how I got here, did he carry me? I thought so before my critical thinking got in my head. What if it was all just a dream?

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*