Best afternoon

R: Is it because I'm not attractive enough?
S: What? What are you talking about?
R: I'm not attractive to you anymore right? That's why you're still thinking and searching...

S* Raquel started crying. What is she talking about? Did I say something wrong? I don't want to see her cry, I have to do something.

S: That's not true honey, you're the most attractive woman in my life.
R: Really?
S: Yes, I would never a thing about changing you, you're my love. And also I'm the lucky one.
R: Really? I love you so much.
S: I love you, too, now come here.

R* I was crying again, I didn't even know what was I thinking. He hugged me and kissed me on my head. I felt like a queen, he always knows what to say, he always cares for me, he is always here for me.

S* How can she even think that? I love her so much, I would never leave her. I guess it will be really hard with these pregnancy hormones.

S: I'm really sorry honey, but I really don't want to hurt you or the baby.
R: I know...

S* Raquel started crying again.

S: What's wrong honey?
R: It's just these hormones.

R* He took my hand, looked me in my eyes, and said.

S: We're in it together okay?
R: Okay.
S: I just want you to know that you're never alone. I love you so much and I will never leave you.
R: I love you.
S: We can have some fun if you want, but without hurting the baby okay?
R: Okay.
S: Only kissing.
*Raquel giggles*
R: Yes sir.

S* I started kissing Raquel. She was kissing me back, I think that she liked it. We got under our blanket. This was amazing, we really enjoyed our afternoon. I think that Raquel enjoyed it as well.

R* He started kissing me so bad. I loved it. I enjoyed every second of it. After some kissing, we went under our blanket. This afternoon was the best. I thought that without s*x it won't be fun, but it was. We really enjoyed this time together after we ended we had our normal conversation.

S: So?
R: You were right, it was really fun.
S: I'm glad.
R: We should get ready for dinner.
S: Yeah, you're right, Paula will come home soon.
R: Okay, let's go.

S* I started making dinner while Raquel was showering upstairs.

R* After I showered, I came downstairs and I saw Sergio cooking us dinner. I hugged him from the back and asked him.

R: What are you cooking us honey?
S: I'm cooking us some steak with potatoes.
R: It smells really good.

R* Sergio turned his head on me and smiled.

S: I'm glad.

R* I smiled back, I love him so much. Which guy would make you dinner just because he wants to? Well, my Sergio yes. We were hugging for a while, but then my mum came.

M: Hello.
R: Hi mum, how was the outside with Paula?
M: Yeah, great and how did you enjoyed it here ALONE?
R: Mum!
S: Yeah, we really enjoyed it.
M: I'm glad.

S* Raquel looked at me like she wants to kill me. I hugged her and whispered to her ear.

S: I'm so sorry.
R: It's okay, what can I do with you?
*Sergio giggles*
S: Nothing much.

R* Sergio cooked the dinner and we sat at the table together.

R: So, how did you enjoyed today with your friends honey?
P: It was great, we went to the beach.
S: That's great, we are glad that you enjoyed it.

S* We continued eating for a while, but then Paula asked.

P: Mum, can I ask you something?

R* I didn't know what question she wanted to ask me, but I didn't have a good feeling about it.

R: Sure, honey...
P: Will I have a brother or a sister?

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*