You're the Professor?

María: What? You're the Professor!"
S: "I told You so..."
María: "So, you're the most wanted criminal in Spain and you're living with my sister?"
S: "Well, yeah."
María: "Raquel, how did you get in here? How did you end up with the criminal?"
R: "It's a long story..."
María: "So you're telling me that you're engaged to the criminal and you don't care?"
R: "No, I don't."

María: "This isn't right!"
R: "What do you mean by this isn't right!"
María: "He will hurt you."

S* These words hit me, how could I ever hurt this beautiful gorgeous woman, which I'm so in love with? I want to do the quite opposite, I want to protect her.
I want to hold her in my arms and took all her fears away, I just want to kiss her and hug her. I want to give her all that she deserves.

R: "He won't."
María: "How are you so sure, huh?"
R: "I'm living with him for two years and he never did anything to me nor Paula."
María: "But he is the criminal."
R: "And I don't care, as long as he loves me and I love him."
María: "You loved Alberto, too."
R: "This is different."
María: "How?"
R: "He isn't abusing me, he would never hit me and I'm not scared of him. In fact yesterday he made me the best birthday present ever. I'm so in love with this man, he accepted me the way I am, he accepted my family."

S* When I heard these words, I couldn't help, but blush. I couldn't wait for Raquel to become my wife, she was so strong. She could protect her family and I loved this side of her.

Tokyo: "Alright, you told her, now I can kill her."
S: "Tokyo, I said no."
Tokyo: "Fine..."
S: "Can you please guys leave, we need to get through this like a family."
Tokyo: "Fine..."
Tokyo: "Bye."

S* Tokyo and Stockholm left and it was just us, our family, and Raquel's sister. They were arguing for a while, I didn't know what to do, I couldn't tell Raquel to stop, because I would do the same, I didn't want to tell our guest to stop. I was just so lost in their argument, it didn't even make sense anymore, then my lifesaver came.

P: "Daddy, why are they arguing?"
S: "I don't know honey, I don't know..."

S* Paul came closer to me and hugged me. I sat down and hugged her back. Then she whispered to my ear.

P: "They will stop, right?"
S: "I hope so."
S: "Will you help me make a lunch?"
P: "Of course."

R* After a long time of arguing we suddenly stopped, I realized that Sergio wasn't there anymore and Paul as well. I didn't say anything and went looking for them. I found them in the kitchen, Sergio was teaching Paula how to cook, he was calmly showing her everything, then Paula took the flour and the big war started.

S: "So, you wanna start big war miss."
P: "Yes, let's play war."
S: "Okay, but I won't let you win that easily."

They were laughing and playing, they didn't even realize that the flour was everywhere around and that they were all white. I was so happy, I was watching them play, they were laughing, Paula really took Sergio as his real dad. Paula was always that kind of child who liked to play a lot, but she never played with Alberto. Sergio is her real dad, he is taking care of her, keeping his eyes on her. I was just smiling and looking at them. Suddenly I felt someone touching my shoulder. It was my sister.

María: "They look happy."

R* I turned around at my sister and looked at her."

R: "They are."
María: "I'm so sorry for earlier, you were right, he looks like a good man."
R: "He is, Alberto never played with Paula like this."
María: "I know..."

S* We were having fun in the kitchen, we were making food, but it ended up a big flour war. After a while, I looked around and saw Raquel watching us. Paul realized soon as we and went to her mum.

P: "Mum!"
R: "Hi honey."
P: "Did you stop arguing."
R: "Yes, we did."
P: "That's great, I'm gonna change my clothes now.

R* Paula smiled at me and went to her room. Then Sergio came."

S: "Hi."
R: "Hi."
S: "So, how did it go?"
R: "Well, you managed to explain to her that you're a good man."
S: "Me?"
*Raquel chuckles*
R: "Yes, we were watching you for a while."
S: "Oh really..."

R* Sergio came closer to me and I looked me in my eyes. I got lost in his deep brown eyes. He slowly kissed me and I kissed him back.

María: "Hey, lovebirds, I'm still here "
S: "Oh, right, sorry."
María: "I'm sorry for how I acted earlier, I see that you really love Raquel and you won't hurt her."
S: "Thank you, I'm glad that we are good now."
S: "I will go finish the lunch."

R* Sergio went back to the kitchen. I was thinking for a while and then I decided to tell her. She deserves to know that I'm pregnant, she deserves to know that she will be an aunt again.

R: "I have to tell you something..."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*