Our little one

P: "Mum! Are we going home?"
R: "Yes honey, I'm coming."

S* We went to our car and I was really trying to help Raquel. I knew she wasn't really in a condition to walk by herself so I walked right next to her and held her, so she won't fall. Paula was on the other side helping as well. She is just amazing, she amazes me every day."

R* When we got into our car there was my mum waiting for us. She was so happy to see me. She was visiting me of course, but not that often so I really missed her and by her look, I can say that she missed me, too.

M: "Honey, so how was your trip."
R: "Mum, I was in the hospital."
M: "Yeah, right, sorry, so are you feeling better?"
R: "Yes, much better."
M: "I'm glad to hear that."

R* We sat in our car and I looked out of the window and there was Angel looking out of the window. I waved at him and he waved back. Sergio looked out of the window as well and he waved at him. He didn't care about jealousy, all he cared about was me to be happy, so he stopped in front of Angel's window because I wanted to say goodbye to him. Angel smiled, maybe he finally got that Sergio isn't a bad man, he just made some bad decisions and I don't really care.

S* When we got home, I helped Raquel again of course. I picked her up and carried her to our bedroom. She should rest and I wanted to make us some dinner. Paula was running around the house, playing with her grandma. And I started making dinner. It got me thinking, when should I ask Raquel to marry me? I wasn't really sure, but after a little thinking, I decided to do it on her birthday. They should be in few weeks, so I had time to prepare.

R: "What are you doing?"
S: "I'm cooking a dinner for us."
R: "I can cook too."
S: "I know honey and you're the best cook, but you should rest."
R: "Yeah, you're right I guess."

R* After dinner, we went to our bedroom. We laid on our bed exhausted by this day. A few days ago I started to notice that my baby bump is slowly growing. It was magical to see it, so I wanted to show it to Sergio.

R: "Honey?"
S: "Yes? What's going on, is everything alright?"
R: Yes, just look."

S* I looked at Raquel's baby bump. I saw that magical moment, this is our little one. I came closer and kissed her belly. We were there laying on our bed, I was kissing Raquel's baby bump and she was looking at me the whole time. She looked really happy and I was really happy, too. After a while, I came closer to Raquel and kissed her. This kiss was just as magical as this moment.

R* He looked so sweet, kissing my baby bump. I was blushing the whole time and I couldn't stop thinking about, how good father he will be to our little one. He is the best thing that could happen to me.

Without saying anything we were looking at each other. We both knew what we were thinking about at this moment. Sergio came closer and kissed me. The best feeling came. Always when He kisses me this feeling, these butterflies are the best part of it.

S: "I love you so much."

R* He whispered to my ear and I felt like the happiest woman in the world.

R: "I love you, too."

R* I said back. We were cuddling for a while and then we went to sleep. I'm so in love with him, I don't think that this love will ever disappear.

S* We were really happy, all of us. The baby was alright, well that's what the doctor said. I was preparing to ask Raquel to marry me, but I was also trying to be always home because Raquel would see that something isn't right. The gang helped me with all the things which I needed to do the best proposal for Raquel.

S* Weeks went by and the day before Raquel's birthday was here. I was getting everything ready for tomorrow. When I got home, Raquel was already asleep. I came closer and laid next to her.

R: "Where were you at?"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*