Did he hurt you?

Paula: "Mum!"
Raquel: "Honey, come here."
Paula: "Daddy said that you have to rest."
Angel: "Wait, Alberto is here?"
Paula: "You mean that bad guy who beat my mum?"
Angel: "Yes..."
Paula: "Well, I haven't seen him in three years."
Angel: "Then who is your daddy?"
P: "This is my daddy."

S* Paula pointed at me. I was so proud of her. She was thinking about me like about her own dad. I want to be her real dad and I want to be the best dad in the world.

R* Paula pointed at Sergio. I saw how happy Sergio was, he started smiling. I was happy as well. I'm so glad that Paula took Sergio like her daddy and that Sergio is treating her like her own. I know how hard is Sergio trying to be a good dad and I really think that Paula loves him.

A: "So, he is your real daddy?"
P: "Yes, he's taking me to school every day and when mum is crying he is always hugging her. Sometimes he takes me on ice cream and he plays with me."
A: "And how is he playing with you?"
P: "We play with my barbies and he thought me how to play chess."
A: "And have he ever hurt your mum?"
P: "No, he didn't, she told me that she was crying about something else."
A: "Raquel, did he hurt you?"
R: "No, he didn't, he would never hurt me."

S* I was trying to be calm. He thought that I would hurt them. How can someone think that? Raquel saw how angry and uncomfortable I was so she took my hand. Her touch calmed me down instantly.

R* I saw how Sergio couldn't take it. I took his hand to calm him down. I didn't even know why was Angel asking these questions. I know he meant it like a friend, but it really wasn't a good idea. He always had bad ideas, but this one was the worst.

A: "Then what were you crying about?"
R: "I thought that he will leave me."
A: "Why?"
R: "Because I was pregnant and scared of his reaction."

S* Now I was holding up just because of Raquel. She definitely wasn't comfortable with this and I wasn't either.

R: "Honey, can you go to your grandma?"
P: "Sure mum, get better soon. I love you."
R: "I love you, too."
P: "Will you come with me dad?"
S: "I will come in five minutes okay?"
P: "Okay."

A: "Can he leave, too?"
S: "I'm not leaving you alone with him."
R: "Why not? Are you jealous?"
S: "I'm not, but I'm scared for you."
R: "Don't worry we will be fine."
S: "Okay, but if something happens I will be here in a minute, just press this button, okay?"
R: "Yes, Mr. scared."
S: "Raquel I'm serious."
R: "And you don't have to."
S: "Okay, be careful, love you."
R: "Sergio, I'm not going anywhere."
S: "I know..."
R: "I love you, too."

S* It really wasn't because of jealousy, I was scared of what Angel can do, so when I left the room I was ready. I didn't want to lose her, but I had to respect her wishes. I love her so much and I would never forgive myself for hurting her somehow.

A: "Did he hurt you?"

R* He was still asking the same question over and over again so I said.

R: "Yes, he did."
A: "How? Where?"
R: "Well we argued before I got into a car crash and he kinda hurt my feelings, but I already forgave him since he was so much sorry."
A: "Wait, why were scared of his reaction then?"
R: "I would be scared of any reaction."
R: "Then we were scared together of Paula's reaction, but she took it pretty well."

R* He was still asking me over and over again if he had ever physically hurt me and I was saying no over and over again. It was really annoying for me so I pressed the button.

S* As soon as I heard the button I ran into Raquel's room. I was really scared that something happened.

S: "Raquel, are you okay?"
R: "Yes, I am, calm down baby. He just really annoys me, he's asking over and over again that same question."
S: "Angel, let Raquel rest now.
A: "Fine..."

S* We were almost leaving but then Tokyo came.

Tokyo: "What the hell is HE doing here?"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*