Dinner

P: Will I have a brother or a sister?

R* I looked at Sergio, he got really nervous, I was nervous as well. I didn't say anything. Sergio took my hand, trying to calm me down.

M: When did you want to tell me?
P: Sorry.
R: Mum...
S: We just needed the time to process it, we know it just for few days.
R: Mum, I'm really sorry...
M: What are you sorry for? I'm happy for you.

R* These words calmed me down. Sergio looked at me and smiled.

S: I'm glad that you're happy. I'm happy, too.
M: Our family is growing.
P: But you still didn't answer my question.
*Raquel giggles*
R: We don't know if it will be a boy or girl yet. It's too early to know.
P: Okay, I hope that it will be a girl, so I can play with her.
M: I hope for a boy. I have always had girls so it will be a great change.
S: I don't really care. I will love the baby no matter what.

R* These words, he always knows what to say. His words are always so beautiful and they make my heart melt. I love him so much.

R: I love you so much.
S: I love you, too.

S* We continued eating dinner and we were talking about everything, about the baby, about what happened throughout the day. It was a really lovely dinner and I'm really glad I got this family.

*After the dinner in Sergio's and Raquel's room*

S* I came into our room and there was Raquel laying on the bed almost asleep. She was beautiful as always, I'm so lucky. I laid next to her and kissed her on the cheek.

R: Sergio?
S: Yes?
R: Thank you.
S: For what?
R: For that, you're always here for me, you always care for me.
S: Raquel, you don't have to thank me for that, I want to be here for you, I want to love you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life.

R* After this speech I couldn't hold it anymore, I started crying again.

S: Hormones?
R: Hormones.
S: Come here...

S*She put her head on my chest. It felt so great to know that I'm here for her.

R* I put my head on his chest and I felt so safe. He is always there for me no matter what. He is always my safe place. I can't live without him anymore, I don't know what would I do without him.

S: We should go to sleep now, we will have a hard day tomorrow.
R: Yeah, you're right.

*The next day*

S* I woke up earlier, I needed to ask Mari something, so I went to her room.

M: Hi, what do you need so early?
S: I want to ask you something.
M: Sure.
S: I wanted to ask for your daughter's hand.
M: *Silence*
S: Are you okay?
M: *Starts crying* I'm so happy for you.
S: Is it yes?
M: Yes.
S: I was so happy, I hugged Mariví.

M* This man, she chooses the right one. I'm happy for her, he loves her so much. And I can see that he won't stop just like that. He isn't Alberto. Wait... Who was Alberto? Doesn't matter now, I'm so happy for her.

R* I woke up and Sergio wasn't laying next to me. What happened? I went downstairs, he wasn't there, I didn't know what was going on. I was starting to get scared.

S: Good morning sleepy.
R: Gosh, you scared me.
S: I'm so sorry, let's get you some breakfast.
R: Yeah that would be a great idea.

R* I made myself breakfast because Sergio took Paula to school. When he came back he sat next to me.

S: So, I didn't even ask. How was your sleep?
R: Great...
S: I'm glad, today we have a lot of things to do.
R: Yeah, we are going to tell them.
S: Don't worry we can do it.

S* After breakfast we got ready and left. When we got into that place, I rang.

Denver: Professor!

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*