Be careful

S: "I don't know, I don't know..."

S* I took a deep breath. What should we do now? I would do anything to save my family, I would do anything to just know that they are safe.

S: "Hey!"

S* I shouted and everyone looked at me.

S: "First thing we all have to do is to calm down."

S* All of them went silent and I took a deep breath again.

S: "We are currently in a storm. Nothing much is happening yet, the boat is alright and we are not going down."

S* I looked at Raquel who was now hugging Paula and looking at me.

S: "All of you please go into the safety room, which thankfully this boat has. It should be big enough for all of you. I will stay here to take care of everything, so please slowly and without panicking move into the room."

S* All of them nodded in agreement and started going towards the room.

R* As Sergio said so all of the guys walked into the room.

R: "Mom?"

R* I called my mom.

Mariví: "Yes?"

R* She looked at me slightly confused with the situation.

R: "Please take Paula into the safety room."
Mariví: "Of course."

R* She nodded and thankfully didn't ask anything else. She took Paula and with my sister they all went into the room. I took a deep breath, I wasn't feeling much well, but I didn't have much time to think about myself.

I walked around the table looking for him, if he thinks that he will stay here alone, he thinks wrong, I'm not going to leave him. I'm not going to leave him alone in this.

S* I was happy that I could see all of the people going into the safe place, I was happy to know that they were safe, that nothing bad was going to happen to them.

R: "Sergio!"

S* I heard Raquel calling my name. I turned around and she was walking towards here.

S: "Raquel."

S* I breathed out.

S: "What are you doing here?"

R* He asked in confusion.

R: "Sergio, did you really think I was going to leave you alone in here?"

S* She looked at me.

S: "Raquel, you can't stay here with me."

S* I tried to argue.

R: "Why not?"

R* I smirked, I could see this coming.

S: "It's too dangerous."
R: "And still, you're staying."

R* I felt like the past was repeating, this wasn't our first conversation like this.

S: "Raquel..."

S* I exhaled.

R: "Sergio, I'm not going to leave your side."

S* The tears appeared in my eyes.

S: "Y-you have to..."
R: "But why?"

S* I closed my eyes trying to hide my teary eyes.

R: "Sergio tell me..."
S: "I-I can't lose you, I can't risk losing you, not anymore, I already know how it feels like..."

S* I sobbed, tears were rolling down my cheeks.