I'm in love

S* We were almost at the end of one of the streets, but suddenly we heard gunshots. My heart stopped, this is too similar to what happened to me once. It can't happen again, right? Please let Raquel be okay. I looked at the guys, they were as scared as I was. We ran through the streets to the place where we heard the shots. I didn't care about anything, I cared only about her, about them, this can't be the end, tomorrow should be the best day of my life, they can't take her away. Tears were running down my face, I couldn't breathe, I couldn't feel, but I still ran, no matter what.

R* We were waiting there for over half of an hour and they weren't anywhere. I was still calm because I knew that we went pretty far away. Then we suddenly heard the shots, we froze. Someone is shooting in here. It was near us, we wanted to run, but we couldn't. The worst part was that we had nothing to protect ourselves, neither of us has taken a gun. We were simply waiting, what will happen next. We heard the steps getting closer and closer to us.

Tokyo: "Run!"

R* But it was too late, we wanted to run, but there were already some guys around us. All of them had guns, all of them were armed. We were in the middle of their circle, we had nowhere to run. I was looking around, it looked like we got into some gang's territory. Damn it, that isn't good sigh.

Stranger: "Look who we got here."

R* Someone said from the darkness, I was sure I've heard that voice before, it was just similar to someone. We stood there, looking around us, scared to move. If Tokyo wasn't pregnant, she would probably get us out of here, but she was scared for her life like all of us.

Stranger: "Tokyo, don't tell me that you've lost your mind, you won't get your friends out of here?"

R* It was even scarier when we realized that he knew Tokyo's name. We were confused, scared, and had no idea what to do.

Stranger: "Ah and I see Monica Gaztambide, you two became friends, I see. I didn't expect that."

R* The deep voice said walking around us in the shade so we couldn't see him. He stopped in front of me.

Stranger: "Oh and look who we got here, Raquel?"

R* He was staring at me and I couldn't breathe, how did he? What is he? Who is he? There were too many questions to ask.

Stranger: "How did you two end up with Raquel?"

R* The deep voice asked confused. We all went silent, no one said anything, we didn't know what was happening.

Stranger: "Did you betray us?"

R* Now I was really confused, what was going on? What is he talking about? What is this all about, is this some kind of game?

Stranger: "You probably did."
Tokyo: "Who?"

R* Tokyo finally said, our lifesaver. I and Monica couldn't say a word, we just couldn't, we were too scared to say anything.

Stranger: "You know we were in this heist together, all of us."
Stranger: "Do you even know who am I?"

R* He stepped out of the darkness, we finally saw his whole face, we finally realized who he was. It was Berlin, I didn't understand anything now, I was so lost, I thought he has died a long time ago. I couldn't move, it was like seeing a ghost.

Berlin: "What, aren't you happy to see me?"

R* He smiled. We were too confused to answer, too scared to run, it was horrible. I still couldn't believe my eyes.

Berlin: "Anyways, you still didn't answer my question, how did you two end up with Raquel?"

R* They stood there in silence, but then Tokyo decided to be Tokyo.

Tokyo: "How you aren't dead?"

R* She asked not believing anything that's in front of her.

Berlin: "It was fiction, I faked my death."

R* We stood there looking at him, it made much more sense now, he couldn't survive that many bullets. Still, it was so hard to believe that he is alive.

Berlin: "Hard to believe, I know, but what did you think. Maybe I'm even more brilliant than my brother, I didn't get myself killed."

R* What is he talking about? Brother, killed, I was so confused, I thought that Sergio had only one brother.

R: "What? You've got another brother?"
Berlin: "No, I have only one brother."
R: "He looked pretty ali-"

R* I couldn't finish my sentence, someone was shouting from somewhere.

S: "Raquel!"
Río: "Tokyo!"
Denver: "Monica!"

R* We smiled at each other, finally, they are here.

Berlin: "Okay, I've heard all of your names, I get Rio and Denver, but who's the third, tell me Raquel, who is your savior."

R* I wasn't able to say anything. I didn't know how he will react when he will find out that he will basically become my brother-in-law tomorrow.

Berlin: "As I thought, silence, is it Ángel?"
R: "What? No. Why..."
Berlin: "Okay, now tell me, who's he."

R* He came closer to me and looked me in the eyes. His cold eyes, it looked like there wasn't any life anymore, it looked like his soul has died.

Berlin: "What are you thinking about now?"
R: "I-I..."
Berlin: "You what Raquel."

R* He started walking around us, looking at us, waiting for me to answer.

R: "I'm in love with your brother."

R* He stopped and slowly turned on me. He looked so confused, he came closer to me, looking me into the eyes.

Berlin: "You're what?"
R: "I'm in love with your brother, Sergio."

R* I answered again, now it was even more proudly and with confidence. He looked at me in disbelief.

Berlin: "Oh really, so we are playing this game, okay, I'm in."
R: "What? What are you talking about?"
Berlin: "Oh, you're serious, yeah, I know that you're lying."
R: "What? How."
Berlin: "My brother has died a long time ago."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*