One day

S* I saw Raquel's watery eyes and came closer to her. I was standing in front of her, she was looking at me. I wiped her tears off her face and countied talking.

S: "Look how happy I am, how happy I am to just be next to you, how happy I am that you're making my dream come true."

S* I looked down at Raquel's belly. When I looked back at her she was crying even more, probably the hormones again. I sat down on my knees. I felt that cold floor, but I didn't care, all I cared about was her and our little one. I moved closer to Raquel and caressed her belly.

S: "Hi our little one, your mommy is overthinking again, I know it's not her fault, don't worry, I will keep you two safe no matter what, you know why? Because I love you and your mommy so much and of course I will keep your sister safe too, I love her so much. You're my whole life and I wouldn't be able to live without you. You're my everything."

R* I was blushing and crying, damn this man. Watching him talking to our little one, was so beautiful. Then our baby kicked.

R: "Ouch."
S: "What happened Raquel, are you okay?"
R: "Yes, I am, it's just our baby just kicked."

S* I looked at Raquel and smiled.

S: "You see. Our little one isn't here yet and he wants to run anyway."
R: "He?"
S: "Well, I want him to be a boy, but whatever it is, I will love it."

S* I didn't care if it was boy or girl, I just loved it whatever it was.

R: "Whatever it is, we will love him, or her."

S* I stood up and came closer to Raquel. We were looking at each other's eyes for a while, but then I decided to kiss her. I kissed her so deeply, I wrapped my arms around her and she slightly touched my hair. We stopped kissing just in time when Raquel's stomach growled.

S: "I can see that someone is hungry here."
R: "Maybe a little."
S: "Let's make us some breakfast then."

R* I was hungry, I admit it, but I didn't want that kiss to stop, it was really beautiful. Every kiss with this man is beautiful, I guess that I will have to wait for another one.

S* As we slowly went downstairs, I noticed that Paula was already awake. I went down the stairs and greeted Paula.

S: "Good morning."
P: "Good morning daddy."
S: "Have you eaten yet?"
P: "No, I haven't."
S: "Okay, come on, let's make breakfast."
R: "Okay."

R* I went downstairs just a few minutes after Sergio and they already started making breakfast. I stepped into the kitchen and looked at these two. Sergio was teaching Paula how to make pancakes. So beautiful, I was amazed by them.

S* I was teaching Paula how to cook, but then I noticed Raquel standing at the door. I blushed a little and said.

S: "Good morning, would you like a pancake?"
R: "I would love to."
S: "Great, we are almost done, Paula can you please set up on the table?"
P: "Sure."

S* After a while of cooking and setting up on the table, we finally sat down to eat. We had a nice breakfast, we were like a real family, talking, having fun. I've never wanted this, but now when I have it, it's the best thing ever. And it's the most important thing ever, my family.

*One day before the wedding*

S* I still can't believe it, two weeks ran by really quickly and tomorrow I'm getting married. I'm so happy, I'm a little bit nervous, but in the end, I always remember that I'm marrying the woman of my dreams. My only love and my soulmate. I'm so excited about tomorrow, I really can't wait.

R* One day, one last day and I can call him my husband. The one and only, which I've ever truly loved. Everything is ready and we will go to the hotel today. We won't see each other until tomorrow and I don't really know if I can make it. It will be really hard for both of us and I can't imagine waking up without him. But it's the tradition, so I will have to do it somehow. I was standing in front of the mirror looking at myself. I'm just getting ready to go. We've packed everything and Sergio is taking everything into the car.

S* I was done with everything and I was just waiting for Raquel to come, Paula, Mariví, and María were already in the car waiting for us, this will be the best weekend of my life. I was standing beside the car, thinking how happy I am, but suddenly Raquel appeared.

S: "So, ready to go?"
R: "Yes."
S: "Tomorrow I will call you my wife."
R: "I know, I'm so excited."
S: "You should be."

S* We laughed and I helped Raquel to get into the car. I started the car and started driving. After like twenty minutes of driving we were finally there. I parked at the park and we got off the car.

R* As I stepped out of the car I noticed that no one else was there. Only our guests and family. That's weird, I thought we've booked the hotel just for us.

R: "Sergio?"
S: "Yes?"
R: "Where are other hotel guests?"
S: "Well, I had to book the hotel, so I booked the hotel."
R: "But just for us."
S: "I wanted us to have some privacy, so I booked the whole hotel."
R: "But you didn't have to."
S: "I know, but I wanted to, that's the benefit of being a billionaire."

S* Raquel looked at me and smiled.

R: "Thank you."
S: "Raquel, you don't have to thank me, I just want tomorrow to be really special."
R: "Then we will make it special."

S* I smiled.

R: "Now come on my billionaire soon-to-be husband."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*