Just a minute of cuddling

Rio: "Professor!"
S: "Good morning."
Rio: "Please tell me that Tokyo is here."
S: "Yes, she is."
Rio: "Thank God, I was scared for her. She wasn't anywhere to find."
S: "That sounds like usual Tokyo."
Rio: "Okay, can I talk to her?"
S: "Well, I would let you, but first she is sleeping and secondly I don't know if she wants to talk to you."
Rio: "Alright, I will wait..."
S: "You can sit on the terrace, would you like coffee or tea?"
Rio: "Coffee please, thank you."
S: "No problem."

R* I woke up and noticed that Sergio wasn't laying next to me. Where did he go? I didn't know, so I got up and went to check on Tokyo. She was sleeping and it was really obvious that she cried herself to sleep. Rio, Rio, what have you done? This isn't that Tokyo which I know, maybe it's because of her hormones, but she lost her brave side. I hope that she will be better soon. I closed the door and went downstairs.

I walked down the stairs and I noticed Sergio making breakfast. My hot fiancee in the kitchen making breakfast? This was a dream. He is doing me breakfast almost every day, what have I done to deserve this? I love him so much. I went into the kitchen. That breakfast smelled really good. I sat at the table. Sergio turned on me and said.

S: "Good morning honey."

R: "Good morning."
S: "How's Tokyo?"
R: "I don't know she is still sleeping."
S: "Well, she's got a visitor, Rio came this morning."
R: "Oh, I see, where is he?"
S: "I told him to sit on the terrace, I want to give Tokyo some space."
R: "Yeah, sounds like a good decision."

R* I looked out of the window and there really was Rio sitting. He was looking at the sea, thinking. He was probably thinking about how he will make up with Tokyo, or about their last argument. I decided to go after him, just talk to him, make him feel better. I know that it was his fault that Tokyo left, on the other hand, I understand his reaction.

R: "Hi..."
Rio: "Hi Lisboa."
Rio: "Any news about Tokyo?"
R: "Well, she is still asleep."
Rio: "Is she okay?"
R: "I think so, but she kinda cried herself to sleep."
Rio: "Damn, this is all my fault."
R: "You just didn't know how to react, I'm sure she will forgive you."
Rio: "I hope so, I really  regret it."
Rio: "Wait, you know?"
R: "Yes, I do."
Rio: "It's just something new for me."
R: "I know..."
Rio: "I don't really know how to deal with this stuff."
R: "Yeah, I understand you."
R: "I will bring you breakfast."
Rio: "Thanks."

S* I watched Raquel talk to Rio. She is really good at listening to people, she should be a therapist. She looks so beautiful on that beach, with the sea behind her, I can't help it. She just always takes my breath away. I'm so in love with her. As I was almost cooking again she came back inside.

S: "So?"
R: "Can you make a breakfast for Rio, too please?"
S: "Yeah, of course."
R: "Thank you."

S* She hugged me from the back. I felt her hands running through my hair. She cuddled me. That touch, feeling her. It was amazing as always. I had to cook but I couldn't with her hands wrapped around me. I giggled and said.

S: "Raquel, I can't cook with you wrapped around me."
R: "Don't tell me that you don't like it."
S: "I do, but I really have to cook."
R: "Please honey, just a minute of cuddling."
S: "Alright."

R* He turned around and kissed me. He didn't wrap his arms around me like normally, he put his hand on my belly. I put my hand on it and I felt so connected to both of them. I blushed, this was unbelievable, this man is making me feel so many things and this was one of the best feelings ever.

I felt safe with his hand touching my belly. He wrapped his second arm around me. We were still kissing and we couldn't stop. I put my second arm on his neck. This kiss was one of our hottest kisses ever. We would be kissing forever if Tokyo wouldn't come downstairs.

Tokyo: "Good mor...ning...."

R* We quickly stopped kissing and both looked at Tokyo. I wasn't really ashamed, but I can say that Sergio was. He was blushing and smiling. I loved it. I love when he is awkward, he is so cute. He caught and quickly said.

S: "Good morning."
Tokyo: "I'm sorry guys, I didn't know you had a moment."

R* Did I hear right? Tokyo just apologized for coming into our moment. This never happened before. She really isn't okay.

R: "Since when are you apologizing for this?"
Tokyo: "I don't know..."
S: "Anyways, I will continue to make a breakfast."
R: "Okay honey, love you."
S: "Love you, too."

R* Me and Tokyo sat at the table, I looked at her and I'm pretty sure she really wasn't okay.

R: "So, how are you feeling?"
Tokyo: "Still the same, even worse because of my morning sickness."
R: "Yeah, I know that feeling, thank God my morning sickness ended."
Tokyo: "You're lucky."
Tokyo: "Have you heard of Rio? I need to talk to him..."
R: "Well, he is actually waiting for you at the terrace."
Tokyo: "Really?"

R* I saw a spark in Tokyo's eyes. She looked much happier when she knew that Rio came. She stood up and went to talk to him. She opened the door and walked on the terrace.

Rio: "Tokyo!"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*