Morning sickness

S* I left the kiss on her forehead and laid next to her.

R* In the morning when I woke up, Sergio was still laying next to me. I smiled, he looked like a very handsome man and that very handsome man is my husband. I slightly played with his beard, I didn't want to wake him up, but he was just so irresistible. I enjoyed laying next to him, looking at her as he sleep peacefully, but this didn't last for long. My stomach growled and I knew what that meant. Suddenly I started feeling nauseous, so I just jumped out of the bed and rushed into the bathroom.

S* I was dreaming, I was dreaming about our family, I was dreaming about our life after the baby will be born. I felt Raquel rubbing my beard, so I just smiled, I didn't want to open my eyes, I didn't want to get up, not yet. So I just laid there peacefully. I was almost falling asleep again when I felt Raquel jumping out of the bed and leaving an empty place after her. I heard loud steps, but they weren't really steps, it felt like she was running.

I opened my eyes widely and sat on the bed. I saw her disappearing in the door of the bathroom. I got out of bed and ran after her. Without saying anything I kneeled next to her and held her hair while she was vomiting.

R: "I'm so sorry."

S* She said as she laid into my arms completely exhausted. Thankfully the vomiting was over, but I had no idea why she was apologizing to me.

S: "For what?"

R* I laid on him more comfortably and he caressed my cheek.

R: "I didn't mean to wake you up."

R* I took a deep breath, but he just smiled.

S: "It's okay, you didn't wake me up."

S* I kissed her on her forehead as she smiled at me kindly.

S: "More importantly, is everything okay? It's been a long time since you had a morning sickness last time."

S* She looked at me with her big brown eyes.

R: "It has."

R* I agreed.

R: "But don't worry, everything is fine."

S* She gave me a warm smile, but I didn't believe her.

S: "Are you sure?"

R* He raised his eyebrows, oh God, sometimes he was way too worried.

R: "I'm sure."

S* She moved closer to me snuggling to my neck. I wrapped my arms around her. We sat there for a moment and then we decided to go and get some breakfast. Everything seemed normal like nothing has happened at all.

R* It has been a week since we started traveling on the boat. Everything looked alright, everyone was enjoying the time spent with our family and we were all just happy. Nothing seemed to be out of the normal, well except for the morning sickness, everything seemed just perfect.

S* One day, it's been about a week of traveling, I woke up early in the morning since everyone was still asleep, I went to look outside, how the weather looked. It was sunny outside and it didn't seem like it will rain, but after a few moments of looking at the sea, I noticed that something was out of the place. The waves were slightly bigger than the other day.

I watched the sea for a while and I could only see them getting bigger and bigger. It kinda scared me, but the only thing which I could do was to alert the captain.

Captain: "Mr. Marquina, is everything alright?"

S* He asked as I rushed into the driving room.

S: "Captain! I think the storm is coming."

S* I shouted.

Captain: "What? But the weather forecast said there won't be a storm."
S: "Well, they gotta be wrong."
Captain: "Nah, I don't think so."
S: "But Captain..."
Captain: "Look, I know you paid me for driving you there, but let me do my job then."

S* He said and I just sighed. He looked at me raising his eyebrows waiting for me to leave when I looked at the sea again. A big dark cloud was coming right on us.

S: "Look!"

S* I shouted in horrifying, we were going right into the middle of the storm.

Captain: "Sh*t! Go, alert the others!"

S* I quickly ran down the hall, fastly alerting and waking everyone up. I woke up all of them when they only last room was left, the room where was sleeping Raquel. I opened the door letting the light go into the room.

R: "Sergio..."

S* She opened her eyes yawning.

S: "Raquel! Raquel! We, you have to get up. The storm, the storm is coming!"

S* I ran next to her.

R: "What?"

S* She blinked a few times.

R: "A storm?"
S: "Yes, a storm, we have to go."

R* Sergio quickly helped me to get out of the bed and we both ran outside to look how bad it was. It was very dark and the waves were bigger and bigger, they were hitting the ship and the cold water got in.

R: "What are we gonna do now?"

S* She asked me in fear, but I didn't know how to answer her. I didn't know what were we gonna do. I just opened my arms for her and she hugged me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her.

S: "I'm gonna keep you safe."

S* I mumbled. After a while of hugging, I looked at her.

S: "We have to go find Paula."

S* I took her hand leading her into the living room where everyone sat at the table waiting for the next instructions.

Denver: "Professor."

S* Denver stopped me as I watched Paula run into Raquel's arms.

Denver: "What now?"

S* He asked with a little bit shaky voice.

S: "I don't know, I don't know..."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*