One night

Palermo: "Hey, hey, Lisboa, are you okay?"

R: "Is-is Alberto here?"

R* I couldn't breathe. 

Palermo: "Who?"

R* He raised his eyebrows. 

R: "M-my ex-husband..."

R* I exhaled anxiously.

Palermo: "Oh yeah, right."

R* The man slapped his face.

Palermo: "No, don't worry, he isn't here. In fact, it's been a long time since you saw each other."
R: "Thank God..."

R* I took a deep breath to calm down a bit. After a while of thinking I couldn't do anything else than wonder. Who was supposed to be Paula's dad then?

R: "And..."

R* I sighed.

R: "Who is Paula calling dad?"
Palermo: "Your husband."

R* The man answered without hesitation and a smile appeared on his face.

R: "Oh, alright."

R* I answered still a little bit confused. I still didn't know who was supposed to be my husband. I didn't remember. The only possible way was that I married Salva because I didn't remember any other man than him. And then I started thinking... Where was he? No one talked about him yet, no one even mentioned him.

R: "Hey, where..."

R* I stopped for a while not sure if it was a good idea to ask or not. 'Screw it,' I thought.

R: "Where is Salva?"

R* Finally came out of my mouth. The expression on his face was hard to read. He looked confused, but he didn't. I had no clue what he was thinking about.

Palermo: "Well, I don't know..."

R* He answered, but I could see that he was unsure about his words. 

Palermo: "Why do you ask?"

R* He raised his eyebrows.

R: "If someone is my husband it's surely him. He promised me to cross the ocean with me, my daughter, and my mother, after all."

R* I smiled dreamily as I remembered his words. The men only nodded not saying anything. 

Andrés: "Martín!" 

R* Another man's voice sounded through the room as someone appeared at the door. He hugged the first man from behind and as soon as I could see his face I knew who he was. It was Andrés de Fonollosa one of the thieves. At first, he didn't notice me at all, he was just hugging that man, but then he looked at me.

Andrés: "Raquel, hi."

R* He smiled kindly, it seemed so weird, I didn't remember him being so nice.

Andrés: "You should have told me she woke up."

R* He looked at the other man, but the man just shrugged.

Andrés: "Does Sergio know?"

R* He raised his eyebrows.

Palermo: "He does."

R* Andrés smiled.

Andrés: That's good, but where is he then?" 

R* His eyes started searching for him.

Palermo: "Andrés..."

R* The second man whispered.

Palermo: "Do you have a moment?"
Andrés: "Of course."

R* Andrés smiled and for the second they left me in the room on my own. I was still so confused, I didn't understand why was everyone talking about Sergio. I was almost sure that they were talking about Sergio Marquina, but I didn't understand why. Did he kidnap me? I couldn't remember anything, no matter how hard I tried to. I wanted to remember, I truly did, but it was impossible. 

S* Weeks went by and I was slowly recovering as well as Raquel was. We haven't seen each other since the accident and it was eating me alive. Even though she didn't remember me yet, I still had hope. I was still hoping that one day, she will remember. 

Everyone tried to help as much as they could. They tried to show her my photos on which she said that it was Salva. I was missing her every day and even though Paula, Mariví, and Andrés often kept me company I felt so lonely.

I missed her like crazy and I wasn't able to do anything with it. I even consulted it with a specialist and explained the whole situation, but he only told me the same I knew. It was way too risky to stress her at this point, so the only thing I could do was to wait.

I even almost lost my patience a few times and decided to run to her room not caring about anything, but the nurses stopped me and they were right. I would only make things worse and I would only put her and our baby at the risk. 

But that all changed, one night, when everyone was asleep, I had to do something. I lost my mind and I did the craziest thing I could. I got up from my bed not being able to fall asleep like every night. I looked around the room, no one was awake and the darkness was everywhere. I slowly stood up and almost tripped over my nightstand, but thankfully I didn't wake anyone up.

I walked through the hallway to the room which was nearly the end of it. As I was slowly walking through the corridor I wasn't thinking of anything else than her. I just had to see her, I needed to see her and it was impossible to do anything else with it. 

As I finally managed to get in front of her door, I stopped. Was this a good idea? I asked myself, but before my brain could answer this question my heart took over. I took a deep breath. I was sure she was going to be asleep, but I didn't care, I just had to see her most beautiful, most perfect face. I just had to see her long wavy hair, her deep brown eyes. I just needed to see everything I dreamt about this whole time.

For the last time, I took a deep breath and slowly pressed the handle. The door opened and I walked inside the room. The moon was shining and the room was covered with beautiful moonlight, everything looked so dreamy. I was searching for her around the room and I couldn't find her, but then I saw her. 

She wasn't lying in the bed as I expected her to, no, she was standing there looking out of the window rubbing her baby bump. Tears appeared in my eyes, I couldn't believe she was there in front of me. She looked even more beautiful than I remembered and all I wanted to do was to run to her and kiss her, but I couldn't do that.

Instead of it, I slowly closed the door behind me and came closer to her. She was probably somewhere in her thoughts, so she didn't hear me. All I managed to do, all I managed to say was her name.

S: "Raquel..."

S* Her name slowly fell from my lips as the tears were rolling down my cheeks, I was so happy and I didn't care what she will say. I didn't care if she will want to kill me, all I wanted was to see her. I expected the worst, but to my surprise, she turned around facing me. Tears appeared in her eyes.

R: "Sergio..."