Wake up

S* I slowly laid on my bed and immediately fell asleep, today was a long day for everyone, let's just hope that tomorrow will turn out to be much better and much easier.

*In the morning*

Tokyo: "Wake up!"

R* Tokyo shouted, opened the window to my room and let the sunshine ray in. The room was now filled with the light and I wanted to sleep. I still half asleep put the pillow on my head, waiting for Tokyo to leave, so I could continue my beautiful sleep.

Tokyo: "Raquel, wake up!"

R* She shouted again and took my pillow out of my face.

Raquel: "Ugh..."

R* I groaned and turned around so I could continue sleeping.

Tokyo: "Come on, today is your wedding day, you don't want to be late."

R* Tokyo said and I suddenly realized what day was today. I quickly sat on the bed and stretched out.

R: "Fine, but just because it's my wedding day."

R* I smiled and opened my eyes. Everything was ready the wedding dress was near my bed, waiting for me to wear it, Tokyo was already clothed in her bribesmade's dress and the sun was shining like in the most beautiful day.

I finally got up from the bed and suddenly Monica ran into my room.

Monica: "Today is your day!"

R* I tried to smile, but I was so sleepy that I couldn't even stand propertly. It was weird to have this kind of morning after a long time. Past few days I had a strong morning sickness every morning and I just hoped that it won't happen today.

When I finally realized what's happening and where am I, the nausea hit me. 'No, not today,' I thought. I tried to hold it, but it was unstoppable. I quickly ran into the bathroom and locked the door after me. I sat at the toilet and couldn't hold it anymore.

Tokyo: "Raquel?"

R* Tokyo knocked on the door hoping for me to open.

R: "Yes?"
Tokyo: "Are you okay?"
R: "Yes, just morning sickness."

R* I stood up from the toilet and walked towards the sink to wash my face. It woke me up completely and when I walked out of bathroom I felt full of energy and surprisingly good.

Monica: "Is everything okay?"

R* Monica asked and hugged me.

R: "Everything is fine."
Monica: "Alright, if you say so."

R* Monica said not believing me a word, but I was really feeling alright, I felt ready to marry a man of my dreams. So I decided to change a theme of our conversation.

R: "Today is my wedding!"

R* I said excited and full of joy.

Tokyo: "Yes girl! Today is your day!"

R* I smiled as Tokyo almost jumped out of joy.

Monica: "I'm so happy for you."
R: "Thanks."

R* I said and Tokyo brought the dress to me. It looked so beautiful. The snow white dress with a most pretty veiling. I just couldn't help to admire it. Tokyo handled it to me and I went to change.

When I came out of the dressing everyone who were at the room went silent.

R: "What?"

R* I asked not understanding what was going on.

Monica: "You look amazing."

R* Monica smiled and I giggled.

R: "Thanks, I thought I had something on my face."

R* The room was now filled with laugh. Few minutes after laughing hard, I noticed my sister standing in the corner. She was wearing the bribesmade's dress. When she noticed that I'm looking at her she came closer to me.

María: "So, are you ready for today?"

R* She asked smiling.

R: "I think so."

R* I answered honestly and she hugged me.

María: "You choose the right man."

R* I smiled as her and fell into her embrace.

R: "I know, I love him so much."
María: "I know you do, our father would be proud of you."

R* I smiled as I thought of our father. She was right, our father would be proud of me, he always wished for me to find the best man in the world.

*Meanwhile*

Berlin: "Good morning Hermanito."

S* Andrés walked into my room, but didn't find me in the bed anymore.

S: "Good morning!"

S* I shouted from the bathroom. I was already awake for like an hour, getting ready for today. I can't disappoint Raquel and I never will, I have to look perfect.

Berlin: "What are you doing?"

S* He asked as he walked into bathroom. I was brushing my teeth for the fourth time today and I was looking in the mirror all the time, so I could look better.

S: "Preparing myself."

S* I answered calmly and continued brushing my teeth.

Berlin: "Seriously? You have like four more hours to wedding."

S* I laughed.

S: "And? I just want to be ready."

S* The wide smile appeared on his face.

Berlin: "Or, you want to look good for her."

S* He said suspiciously, but it was truth.

S: "Maybe..."
Berlin: "So mi hermanito is really in love."

S* He smiled at me and I continued brushing my teeth.

Berlin: Anyways, I will go and check on the bribe, if she's getting ready like you are."

S* I couldn't help but smile when he mentioned her. I can't wait to marry her, to marry the love of my life. He patted my arm and left.

R* I heard the steps from the hall, then suddenly someone knocked.

R: "Come in."

R* I shouted and Monica opened the door. It was Berlin, he came inside and stood in front of me.

Berlin: "Here we got the bribe."

R* I giggled.

R: "Here I am."

R* He smiled.

Berlin: "Were you getting ready since 6 am like mi hermanito?"

R* Tokyo behind me laughed.

Tokyo: "Don't be stupid, we couldn't get her out of the bed, she got up like half of an hour ago."

R* I innocently smiled and Berlin laughed.

Berlin: "Alright, I just went to check on you."

R* I smiled.

R: "Okay."

R* He was almost leaving, but then my sister came out of the bathroom.

María: "Andrés?"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*