My turn

Warning: This chapter contains mature themes!!! This whole part is smut!!

S* Soon enough I locked the door and looked back at Raquel which was now sitting on the bed just in her underwear. The wedding dress was laying on the floor. I quickly took my jacket off and started unbuttoning my shirt. I walked towards the bed, admiring my beautiful wife. 

R* Unbuttoning his shirt, showing his muscular body he walked towards me. When he was close enough I bit my lower lip, ripping the rest of that shirt, taking it off him. He smirked in satisfaction and I continued. I pulled him closer to me.

S* Slightly feeling her hands going through my hair, I couldn't help myself anymore. She smiled at me innocently and I kissed her. She pulled me into the bed next to her. Laying next to her I rubbed her cheek.

R* I climbed at the top of him. He was still wearing his pants, so I started playing with his belt.

R: "How about to take this off?"

R* I teased licking my higher lip. Putting my hand on the belt playing with it with my fingers.

S: "Doesn't sound so bad to me." 

R* He smiled looking at me. I opened the belt and quickly took it off. 

R: "We won't need this anymore, will we?"

S* She smirked and threw the belt on the floor. Damn, that turned me on. She started unzipping my pants smirking at me. I was admiring her, she could drive me crazy so easily. When the pants were unzipped I took them off. Throwing them on the floor next to the wedding dress and the ripped shirt I smiled at her. 

R* I smirked at him and started taking his underwear off. He helped me and in a second it was laying on the floor. I moved up on him back to his mouth. Smiling at him I kissed him. Feeling his tongue slipping into my mouth I felt amazing. I caressed his bare chest and he took his glasses off. That tension, the desire, I wanted him, I needed him. Our naked bodies laid on each other as I sat on him. I started moving up and down and so did he. Soon enough we found our rhythm.

S* Knowing that she likes this that she likes sitting on top of me enjoying every moment I continue moving. Moving more and more inside of her felt so amazing. She always feels so amazing, I even forgot how amazing it feels.

R* Still moving up and down, I felt how he drove more and more into me. Our bodies were touching, every inch every touch.

R: "Sergio."

R* I moaned in satisfaction, he just entered the very inside of me. The satisfaction, the pure pleasure, I felt like on top of the world. I was gasping, I was moaning, I was moving into the rhythm. His moves, his smile as I looked at him. I cried in pleasure, it felt so amazing.

S* Her moves as she sat on me. Damn, she looked so hot. As I entered her, she smiled in pleasure. Knowing I can satisfy my woman made me feel so wanted. I was trying not to moan, but it was impossible, this was just AMAZING. I felt her body touching mine, I was sweating like never, I felt so good.

S: "Raquel..."

S* I gasped in satisfaction as we slowly started moving slower and slower. We were both so tired, but yet I still had the energy to continue. Without saying another word I pulled her closer to me. I kissed her wrapping my arms around her. She laid on me and I took her waist. I moved her on the bed letting myself to go on top of her.

S: "Now it's my turn."

R* He smirked as he laid on me. He was supporting himself with his hands so we didn't lay fully on me.

S* I didn't want to hurt her so only some of the parts of our bodies touched, but that was enough for me to feel the desire. I smiled and kissed her once more. Our tongues danced at each other wrapping around each other and enjoying each other. I pulled myself away and started my little game.

I started kissing her neck, going down her body. Her soft skin, I was bitting it, licking it and it felt amazing. Slowly I went more and more down her body, almost getting on the best part of it.

R* He went down my body, not letting me rest. His kisses, how he kissed every part of my body, I just couldn't help it. It felt like a paradise. As he slowly got down he looked at me asking me for permission. I just nodded and he began. His tongue slightly slipped inside and I moaned. Oh my God, I was moaning, I was gasping in satisfaction. It felt so great, you can't even imagine.

S* I started licking the inside of her. I just heard her gasps, I hear her moans and I couldn't help but smile every time. I knew she liked it, I knew she did and that was what mattered to me. After a while, I moved back up to her looking straight into her eyes.

S: "So?"

S* I raised my eyebrows as she started rubbing my cheek and beard.

R: "Amazing."

S* She exhaled and I chuckled.

S: "I'm glad you liked it."

R* He smirked.

R: "Oh, believe me, I loved it."

R* I took a deep breath trying to calm myself down. My heart was beating fast, I breathed so heavily.

S: "Let's continue then."

R* He smirked again and kissed me.

R: "That's something more?"

R* I asked in confusion.

S: "There's much more."

R* With that, he rubbed my hair and kissed me on my forehead. Without saying anything more he just began moving closer to me. He was still supporting himself so he won't hurt me. He slightly slipped inside of me again, but this time it felt even better than before. He was rougher and I liked that. I was just gasping not being able to say anything. And finally, after a few seconds, it came. The most beautiful, most amazing thing in the world happened. I experienced the most beautiful orgasm ever.

S* I was gasping and moaning trying to get some air. Our naked bodies were moving into the rhythm. I was looking at her this whole time, even though, she was sweating, even though she was crying in satisfaction she looked so beautiful. I thought how lucky I am to have her, to be able to touch her, to be able to experience this with her. She is the Goddess. After a few seconds, her gasping fell silent. I looked at her what happened and I realized that I just made her feel good. The silence slowly went into the long gasp which said that what I was doing felt good for her. That made me happy, I was happy to make her happy, I was happy to satisfy her needs.

R* In the end, I ended up laying on his chest, he was running through my hair and I was smiling. His arm was wrapped around my back and I could feel his breath getting calmer. We were both tired, yet happy. Because tonight was unforgettable.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*