Sergio, I love you...

Doctor: "She is stable, but we don't know what will happen."
S: "Please tell me that she isn't in a coma."
Doctor: "She isn't."
S: "And how about the baby is it okay?"
Doctor: "The baby should be okay, but we don't know for sure. Since she is in an early stage of pregnancy it shouldn't affect the baby."

S* These words calmed me down, oh Raquel, sweet Raquel. This is all my fault, please forgive me. I can't live without you, you're the light in the darkness, my home. I was crying like a baby, but I didn't care. I started talking to her.

S: "Raquel, please forgive me, this is all my fault."
S: "I love you so much, I want to be with you forever. I can't live without you."

S* I held her hand and started crying even more. I love her so much. She can't die, I won't let her.

R* I remember laying on some kind of bed, my whole body hurt and I couldn't move. Then I suddenly heard Sergio. He was there. He came for me. Of course, I wasn't mad at him anymore, I wasn't thinking about it. I was thinking only about him, I need to fight for him and our baby. He has never cried as much as now. He really cared for me. I tried to talk, but I was so weak. After a while, I opened my eyes. I tried to talk again, I didn't say much, but I have really tried.

R: "Sergio..."
S: "Raquel!"
R: "It hurts..."
S: "I'm so sorry this is all my fault, I shouldn't have let you drive home alone. I'm so sorry I didn't tell you. I should've been a better boyfriend. I love you so much."

S* I was looking into Raquel's eyes, I cried and I couldn't breathe. I have never seen her be that much hurt before, even when I thought she died I didn't see her die, I didn't see her suffer. It was something different to look right into her eyes and see her pain. I can say that I felt that pain with her. She was so weak. She was so hurt, just because of me. I would do anything to take her pain away. 

S: "I'm so sorry..."

S* I repeated over and over again.

R: "It's not your fault..."
S: "It is, I should've told you. I shouldn't have let you drive the car and ride home alone."

R* He was still apologizing, I didn't know why. Yes, he lied to me, but that crash wasn't his fault. He has tried to stop me. He told me to be careful, but I wasn't careful enough. I saw how sad he was, because of me. I love him so much.

R: "I love you."

S* I looked at Raquel, she loves me. I didn't know if she said it just became she was so weak, but I didn't care at all. She was all that I was thinking about. I was thinking about how much I love her. How I don't want to lose her, how I won't let anyone hurt her. She is my everything.

S: "I love you, too."

S* I said quietly, she tried to smile, she couldn't smile much, but I saw it, my heart melt, even though she was covered in blood, even though she wasn't feeling great at all. She was still so beautiful, she was still an angel. I was looking deeply into her eyes, I felt how happy she is that I'm here.

R* He told me that he loves me back. I felt that great feeling. I felt it only with him, he is the one that I want to spend my life with. We were looking at each other, but then the doctor came in.

Doctor: "Okay, so we are going to the hospital."
S: "Can I stay?"
Doctor: "Yes, of course."

S* We went to the hospital. The whole time, the whole ride I was holding Raquel's hand. Her touch calmed me down. I was still checking up on her. We were almost at the hospital, but then something happened. I was looking out of the window for a moment because I wanted to know where are we now. Suddenly something started beeping. I looked at Raquel, she wasn't responding.

S: "Raquel? Raquel!"
S: "Doctor, what's happening?!"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*