The results

Doctor: "Okay, so I have results."

S* We all looked at the doctor and paid attention like never. I think that even in my class they never paid attention that much. I was nervously waiting for the doctor to say something.

Doctor: "Okay, so the surgery ended up great."
S: "Thank God."

S* I felt a big relief. But the doctor didn't end at all.

Doctor: "Well, there is the chance that she might lose her baby."
S: "What?"

S* My heart stopped for a second. I had to sit down. I couldn't breathe and I was sweating like never. I was glad that my girl is okay, but she can lose our baby. I was feeling a deep pain in my heart. I already fell in love with our baby. After a while, I decided to be strong for my girl and stood up.

S: "Can I see her?"
Doctor: "Yeah, of course, come with me."

S* I went after the doctor and the band and family stayed in the waiting room. As I was good down the hall I was hoping that everything is okay. That everything can be okay. Then the doctor took me to one of the rooms and there was laying Raquel. She was awake and she looked at me. She was much stronger than before, but she was still hurt and tired.

R* I was laying on the bed all alone. Did they forget about me? I didn't know so I just waited for a while. Then the doctor came in and said.

Doctor: "You have a visitor."

R* My heart started beating faster. Was it Sergio? Then I remembered that he went into the ambulance with me. I was sure it was him. I was looking at the door and it was him. He was standing there all tired, sad and I saw that he was crying. Was he crying because of me? I was so happy to see him.

R: "Sergio!"
S: "Raquel."

S* I came closer to her bed next to her. I looked deeply into her eyes and without saying anything I sat next to her. I caressed her belly. She smiled and blushed. This moment was so beautiful.

S: "I love you so much and I'm so sorry."
R: "Sergio, it's not your fault."
S: "It is, I shouldn't have let you drive alone."
R: "It wasn't your fault that I can't drive properly."

Doctor: "Well, actually it's not your fault either. It was the fault of the second driver. He was drunk."

S* I looked at Raquel, I knew that it wasn't her fault, but now I felt so angry with that other driver. I have never been so angry. He has hurt my woman and our baby. Raquel saw how angry I was and held my hand.

R: "Honey calm down."

S* How is she even doing this? She can calm me down by three words. I was calm again and the doctor continued talking.

Doctor: "Well, this guy actually reminds me of someone. Anyways, he will pay for the car and you can prosecute him."
S: "It's alright, we don't really have to prosecute him."
Doctor: "Okay, but if you want to talk to him, he is next door."
S: "Thanks, doctor."
Doctor: "No problem, now I will give you some privacy."

R* I looked at Sergio and I saw what he is thinking about.

R: "No, you won't go talk to him."
S: "I will."
R: "Please stay here with me."

S* She so good at this. She can always convince me to anything.

S: "Honey, it will be just for few minutes."
R: "But I want you to stay here with me."
S: "I will be just next door, don't worry."
R: "Fine, but be careful."
S: "Of course, love you."
R: "I love you, too."

S* I went to the hall again and I went next door. I knocked and someone answered me to come in. This voice was quite familiar to me as well. I didn't know where did I hear it. I continued walking and opened the door. Then I saw him.

S: "Angel?!"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*