One last walk

R: "Now come on my billionaire soon-to-be husband."

S* We came inside the hotel and went straight to the reception. I helped Raquel with the suitcase and went to get the keys to our rooms. Paula will stay with María and Mariví, they will take care of her while we will be getting ready. I went to the receptionist and said.

S: "Good morning miss, I'm Sergio Marquina and I have booked the hotel."
Receptionist: "Yeah, of course, here you are keys for you, your fiancee, and your family."
S: "Alright thank you."

S* I went back to Raquel, she was talking to our guests. I was watching her quietly for a while. Admiring every part of her. Soon enough Monica came.

Monica: "Hey!"
R: "Moni."

S* They hugged.

Monica: "I can't believe that you're getting married tomorrow."
R: "Me neither, but I'm so excited."
Monica: "I'm happy for you."
R: "Thanks."

S* After their small talk Monica turned on me.

Monica: "And here he is, the soon-to-be husband."

S* I smiled at her and said.

S: "Hello, thank you for coming."
Monica: "Of course, I wouldn't miss my bestie's wedding."

S* We were talking for a while, but then we decided that it will be best if we will unpack our things and get ready for tomorrow and tonight. Tonight was a big night, guys from the band insisted that I and Raquel need a bachelor party. What could we do, we agreed. The boys said that they will take me to the bar and I don't know what about the girl, I will have to see.

S: "We should go and unpack."
R: "Yeah, you're right, but I won't see you from that time."
S: "I didn't think of that, so one last walk with my fiancee?"
R: "One last walk with your fiancee."

S* We excused ourselves and went outside for a walk. We walked around the beach where we will get married tomorrow. It was so beautiful. The sun was shining, the hot sand was everywhere. I'm not even speaking with the sea. It was amazing. It was so clear and the rocks made it look even more amazing and more beautiful. We sat down in the hot sand and started talking.

R: "So tomorrow."
S: "So tomorrow."
S: "Are you ready?"
R: "Ready like never."

S* Raquel said and looked at me. I looked into her eyes and held her hand. She smiled and I smiled back. I slowly moved towards her and kissed her. She kissed me back and touched my cheek. My heart melts while feeling her touch it was so beautiful. She always gives me these amazing feelings and soon enough, I will call this angel my wife.

R* When we stopped kissing, I looked at Sergio and he smiles, I started laughing, I was thinking about jumping into the sea with him, having fun.

S: "Why are you laughing?"
R: "Oh, it's nothing."
S: "Come on, you can always tell me."
R: "Alright, so, what about jumping into the sea?"
S: "That's not a bad idea."
R: "It isn't?"
S: "No, let's have fun."

R* He smiled at me and gently helped me to get up. He held my hand and we slowly started walking towards the sea. I felt the cold water touching my legs, but I didn't care at all. When we were fully wet, I decided to splash the water on Sergio. He laughed and splashed the water back on me. We were playing together like two teenagers, so in love.

S: "Got ya."

R* Sergio said and kissed me. He wrapped his arms around me. We were kissing for a while, but then suddenly someone shouted.

Tokyo: "Hey lovebirds, we were looking for you everywhere."

R* I looked at Sergio and he was quite uncomfortable, he looked so busted. I kissed him one last time and we got out of the water.

Tokyo: "Well, you should go to your rooms, we need to get everything ready for tomorrow, and also the lunch will be soon."

R* I looked at Sergio and he noted

S: "So see you tomorrow."

R* He looked in my eyes and kissed me."

R: "See you."

R* We went into the hotel, unpacked, and for some things ready. We got lunch into our rooms since we couldn't see each other. It felt weird without Sergio, I felt so lonely, even though girls were there and they kept me smiling, it wasn't perfect. Someone was missing, someone so important for me. I was missing him so much. I took a deep breath and told myself that I will see him tomorrow and that we will get married.

Monica: "So, are you ready for tonight?"
R: "I guess, so..."
Tokyo: "This the last day, we have to make it unforgettable."

R* I looked at them with confusion.

R: "How unforgettable?"
Tokyo: "Doesn't matter, let's try some outfits on."

R* I went to the dressing room, I didn't know what to wear, but then I noticed a beautiful dress with a letter on it. I came closer to the dress, I picked up the letter and there was written. "For Raquel." What's that? I called the girls to come, I thought it was from them.

R: "Girls? You gave this letter here?"
Monica: "No, I don't think so."
Tokyo: "I don't think so either, read it."
R: "Okay."

R* I carefully opened the letter and started reading:

My only love, when I have walked around the shop a few days ago, I saw this beautiful dress. It was so beautiful, I couldn't get my eyes off it, the color combination, the style, I just loved it. I couldn't imagine anyone else in it other than you. This dress was made for you, I know you will look so beautiful in it, I wish I could see you. I want you to wear it tonight, for the last time as my fiancee. At least I will have something to dream about this evening. I will dream about you in this dress because I'm sure that you will look like an angel. I would love to see your smile, but I simply can't, but don't worry, we will see each other tomorrow and believe it or not, I will wait for you. Your Sergio

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*