Doctor's appointment

Nurse: Okay, Mr. Marquina and Ms. Murrilo you're next.

S* Okay, here we go. I can do it, stay strong for Raquel, just for her.

R* I started getting nervous when they call us to the doctor's office. I looked up to Sergio and he was even more nervous than me, this must be really hard for him.

R: Babe, you can stay outside if this is uncomfortable for you.
S: No, I'm okay.
R: Okay then, let's go.

*At the doctor's office*

Doctor: Good morning, I'm
Dr. Rodriguez,  it's nice to meet you.
S: Good morning, I'm Sergio Marquina and this is my partner Raquel Murillo.
D: Okay, let's start then, so you called me that you need to find out if you're really pregnant right?
R: Right.
D: I will run some blood tests, then we can go on ultrasound, I just need the blood test results first.
R: Okay.

R* It was a little bit scary for me, I know I already had it one time, but that was a long time ago. Sergio saw that I'm shaking and hold my hand. He was comforting me that everything will be alright and we are in this together.

S* I was a little bit uncomfortable, but after the doctor greeted us, I felt better. I saw that Raquel isn't really holding up well, so I decided to comfort her. She was shaking, her whole body was shaking. Poor Raquel, I decided that I will hold her hand and that I will be telling her that everything will be okay. She gave me her beautiful smile, my heart melt. How can you love someone that much? Even a smile can melt my heart. Then the doctor left.

S: I love you so much, Raquel.
R: I love you too.
S: Everything will be okay.
S: I know how hard is this for you, but we're in this together as a team.

R* These words got me, he finally thought that we were a team, he was struggling at it even in the heist and now he wants it. He wants us to be a team. I hugged him and he hugged me back, he wrapped his arms around me like he wants to hold me forever. I was so happy that this is happening to me with the men which I love.

D: Okay, I have the results.....
D: Raquel, you're pregnant, congratulations.

S* I don't know what I wanted to hear, but this changed my thinking. All I was thinking at the moment was how happy I am. How I will love the baby, how we will be parents.

R* At first I didn't know if I was happy or scared. But then I looked at Sergio and he looked really happy. I was happy with him. That was the only thing that scared me, his reaction, but he was happy.

S* I wanted to kiss Raquel so badly, it didn't matter to me that doctor was still here. I came closer to her and kissed her. This kiss was more than you may think, this kiss was a life. This kiss was a passion, I enjoyed every second of it.
I love them both so much and I don't even care if the little one is a boy or a girl. I just don't care. All that I can think about is how much I love them.

R* I was surprised when Sergio kissed me, he doesn't like to kiss me in public that much, but he always does it for me. I kissed him back. I felt everything in this kiss, all emotions were in this kiss, all feelings. I felt happy, I felt so happy, I have the love of my life by my side and we are having a baby together. I love him so much and I know that he will do anything to keep me and the baby safe.

D: Okay, we have the ultrasound ready.
D: Are you ready to go?
R: Yeah, sure.
S: Okay...
D: let's go then.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*