Hurt

Tokyo: "Wow Professor, I don't know how you would make it with two kids if Nairobi was here."

S* My heart stopped. Raquel will kill me. I needed to say something. I didn't know what to say. I just stopped, I wasn't thinking. I was f*cked up.

R* What is she talking about? Is Sergio her friend with benefits? Is he cheating on me? No, that can't be true, we have been through so much.

R: "What is she talking about Sergio?"

S* I didn't know how to answer. I'm an idiot, I should've told her.

R: "Sergio?"

R* The band was quietly sitting, I looked around the table all of them were as shocked as I expect from Tokio, I saw how guilty she was, she had it written all over her face.

R: "Sergio this isn't funny, what going on?"

R* I looked on Sergio and he looked even more guilty than Tokyo.

R: "Did you cheated on me?"
S: "Raquel, I would never."
R: "And how can I trust you, when you aren't answering me?"

R* I stood up and went on the balcony.

S: "No Raquel, wait."

R* I was standing on the balcony looking at the sea crying. I didn't know what to think, did he really cheat on me? I'm so dumb, I really thought that we are in love. After everything that we went through, he would just cheat on me. No, Sergio would never. I don't know what to think anymore. I suddenly felt someone come on the balcony, it was him, I wiped off my tear and turned at him.

S* I didn't know how to tell her, I just need her to know that I would never cheat on her, I went after her. I caught her on the balcony deeply looking at the sea. I came to her and she turned around. Even though she tried not to cry I knew that she was crying.

R: "What do you want?"
S: " Raquel, I just want you to know that I would never cheat on you."
R: "Then what was Tokio talking about, huh?"
S: "I promised Nairobi that I will be the father of her baby."

R* I felt a big relief, but I was really mad and sad. When did he want to tell me? How long did he know? I had so many questions.

R: "And why did you promised this to her?"
S: "Before our last heist."
R: "And why didn't you tell me?"
R: "Also when did you want to tell me?"

S* I couldn't answer this question. I didn't know the answer.

R: "Never, right?"
R: "You just simply wanted to keep this big secret from me right."

R* Sergio just noted. There was one big question from my side.

R: "Did you wanted to sleep with Nairobi and cheat on me?"
S: "No, I would never, I should've been just a sperm donor.

R: "That doesn't change the fact that you lied to me, you played with my feelings. Everything that we have gone through didn't mean anything to you? You're just playing the whole time with me? Did you plan all of this right? It was all just part of your plan."

S: "It wasn't, I love you so much, please just trust me."
R: "How can I trust you after this?"
R: "I'm leaving."

R* I felt so hurt, it was more times worse than before. I really thought that we don't have any secrets, I thought that he's the love of my life. I was so stupid. I ran to the car.

S: " Raquel, wait!"
R: " Why should I?"

R* I started the car and drove away, the last thing that I heard was Sergio scream.

S: "I love you, please be careful!"

R* I started crying. Was I really that dumb? I don't know what to do. I'm having a baby with him, why would he do that to me? Of course, I love him, but he lied to me. After a while of driving, I calmed down. I'm gonna drive home. Everything will be okay. I still couldn't stop crying. I felt really bad. I felt really hurt. I wasn't thinking about driving, then I suddenly saw the lights. I felt hard pain. I heard a big blow and I heard some siren, that's all that I remember.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*