Raquel!

Berlin: "My brother has died a long time ago."

R* What was he talking about? How long time ago? I didn't understand it, but if something happened to Sergio... I was so confused the only thing I could say was.

R: "What?!"
Berlin: "It's all my fault."
R: "I-I don't understand."
Berlin: "He has died in the Royal mint..."

R* The tears ran down his face, he loved Sergio with his whole heart as much as Sergio loved him. He thought that Sergio has died, that's why he didn't come around, that's why he was hiding here, he was hurt. He doesn't know that Sergio is alive, that Sergio is just a few hundred meters form here.

Tokyo: "Are you out of your mind? Professor and died?"
Berlin: "Well yeah, at least that's what they've told me..."

R* He believed that Sergio has died, he believed that it all happened two years ago. He didn't know what happened meanwhile. He didn't know that we realized another heist, he simply doesn't know anything.

Berlin: "It's all my fault..."
R: "He has nightmares about you."
Berlin: "What?"
R: "Sergio, he has nightmares about you, he thinks that you've died."
Berlin: "What do you know about that, what do you know about him."
R: "More than you think."
Berlin: "He is dead, okay?"
R: "He isn't."

R* He didn't answer, just walked around us, looking on me.

Berlin: "So, you're telling me that my brother is alive..."
R: "Yes, he doesn't know that you're alive and Palermo neither. He was pretty devastated when we met him after everyone thought that you've died. Also we realized your heist, we saved Rio thanks to that."
Berlin: "Alright, alright I got it, you've probably became a part of the team, but how can I know that you aren't lying? It's not possible that Sergio is alive."
R: "It is, trust me. We fell in love in the middle of the first heist."

R* We were standing there in silence for a while not saying anything. Berlin wiped his tear off and stood up in front of me.

Berlin: "Okay the one thing is that he isn't alive, but the second thing is that he has never fallen in love."
R: "He has, once, with me."
Berlin: And you expect me to believe you?"

R* Berlin just laughed and started walking around again.

Berlin: "So, you're in love with my brother, my brother, Sergio, that one who's never had a girlfriend."
R: "Yes."
Berlin: "Mi hermanito fell in love with la inspectora, what a lovely story, hard to believe, isn't it?
R: "It is."

R* I said looking straight into his eyes, he didn't believe me I could say for sure. I have to do something, we need to get out of here, if we won't do anything, it can end badly. I hope that guys will find us soon.

*Meanwhile*

S: "Where are you?! Girls!"

S* I was lost, I was losing my hope, the love of my life, my baby. I was loosing it all, tomorrow I should've marry her. I wanted to spend the rest of my life with her and now I don't even know if she's healthy and safe. I wasn't sure of anything, I felt pain, I felt fear, I was scared for her.

Denver: "It was a bad idea to let them go alone."
S: "I know, if something happened to them I will never forgive myself, if, if..."
Rio: "Come on, we will find them."

R* We heard this conversation really  loudly, they were somewhere near probably just a street next to us.

Tokyo: "Guys! We are here!"

R* Tokyo shouted loudly, we just hoped that they will hear us.

Berlin: "God Tokyo, do you have to be so loud?"
Tokyo: "Yes."

R* Tokyo said confidently, she didn't care about Berlin's opinion on this.

Berlin: "Stop acting like a child."
Tokyo: "No."

R* Tokyo said. She was so brave, I was admiring her at this moment because Berlin definitely wasn't okay, we didn't know what he can do in any second.

Tokyo: "Guys, we are here!"

R* Tokyo shouted again. She was our lifesaver.

S* I heard Tokyo shout, it wasn't far away, we still had a chance.

Rio: "That was Tokyo."
S: "It sounded from left, they should be near."
Denver: "Let's go."

S* We ran towards the place where we heard Tokyo shout. I ran so fast. I couldn't breathe. When we got there, there was a crowd of people around them. We were late, the gang was already here. I didn't care, I just went straight through that crowd, not caring of anything nor anyone. I just hoped that she will be okay. I hoped that she won't be hurt.

Then I saw her, standing in the middle, guns were pointing at her, I didn't care about any guns, I just wanted to hug her and kiss her, to hold her.

S: "Raquel!"

S* I shouted and ran even faster than before, just to get to her. I was in the middle of the crowd, but I didn't care. She turned to me and ran towards me as well.

R: "Sergio!"

S* She jumped on me smiling, she was alright, my love was safe and alright, that's all that mattered. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She kissed me back. She caressed my hair kissing me. It was so beautiful I didn't see her in one day and I missed her so much. I looked into her eyes and said.

Sergio: "I'm glad that you're okay."

S* She smiled at me and hugged me, the tears ran down my face, I was happy that she wasn't hurt. I was so happy that she was with me again.

S: "You're safe, you're with me."

S* I whispered to her ear and she kissed me again. It was so magical, I thought I lost her that night, I thought that I will never see her again.

Berlin: "Brother?"

S* Similar voice said from the back, no, no, no, it sounded... That's impossible. He is dead. Am I dreaming? Have I drunk something? It sounded just like my brother, but that's not possible. He's died. I slowly put Raquel on the ground. I wasn't capable of anything, I was just standing there. I couldn't believe my ears, what's wrong with me?

Berlin: "Is it really you?"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*