Love triangle

María: "Andrés?"

R* She looked at him and he turned around.

Berlin: "What."

R* He stopped as he faced my sister. What was going on? How do they even know each other? I had no idea what just happened.

Berlin: "María?"

R* He looked at her confused, probably processing everything.

Berlin: "What are you doing here?"

R* He asked even more confused than before.

María: "I'm here at my sister's wedding."

R* María answered calmly.

Berlin: "Firstly, what? And secondly, I thought I hated your sister."
María: "I did, years ago..."

R* She confessed. I wasn't angry at her, I knew she hated me and after what she has done I hated her, too.

Berlin: "Alright, so you're telling me, that Raquel is your sister and that you're here at her wedding with my brother Sergio."

R* He tried to figure out what just happened.

María: "Wait, Sergio is your brother?"

R* She asked confused.

Berlin: "Oh, he is."

R* I was slowly losing my patience with them, not because of them catching up, but because no one told me what the h*ll is going on.

Tokyo: "Shut up you both and tell us what's going on!"

R* Tokyo saved me.

Berlin: "Alright, I will explain everything, but it may take a while so sit down."

R* He started and all of us sat down waiting for his answer.

Berlin: "So, I met María years ago, when I was traveling from Italy to visit my brother in Spain. We bumped into each other on the street and I asked her to hang out with me. We were talking for a while about everything. We were hanging out for a few days, but then I had to leave again. I didn't see her until now. I have never told her this before, but I liked her a lot at the time."

R* He said and the tears appeared in his eyes.

María: "I had no idea you liked me, I thought I was the only one."

R* She said and came closer to him, she wiped the tears off his face and hugged him.

María: "I missed you."

R* He wrapped his arms around her and whispered in her ear.

Berlin: "I missed you, too."
Tokyo: 'Alright, good lovebirds, that's enough, today is Raquel's day, you can do this later."

R* Tokyo scolded them.

María: "Sorry, you're right."

R* I smiled at her.

R: "It's alright, I understand you."

R* She smiled at me.

María: "Thank you."
R: "You're welcome."

R* Berlin got up and slowly walked towards the door.

Berlin: "Well, I will go check on my brother."
R: "Alright."

R* I giggled at the thought of Sergio, I will marry him in just a few hours, that's crazy. I'm ready on that, I'm ready to marry the love of my life, my other half, my amazing fiance.

S* When Andrés stepped into my room, I was already choosing the tie to wear at the wedding. I have to look perfect for her, I can't let her down.

S: "So how is getting ready going?"

S* I asked but didn't get the answer, I turned at Andrés and soon enough I realized that Andrés was crying.

S: "Is everything alright? Is Raquel alright?"

S* I started panicking, if something happened to her, I wouldn't survive.

Berlin: "Everything is fine."

S* Thank God, I calmed down, but why was he crying?

S: "But, why were you crying then?"

S* He looked at me confused.

Berlin: "How did you..."
S: "I know you since I was born brother."

S* I stopped him.

S: "So, spill it, why were crying?"

S* I tried again, hoping that he will answer me this time.

Berlin: "Do you remember that girl which I told you about?
S: "Which one? You have to be more specific. You have told me about a lot of girls."

S* He rolled his eyes and continued.

Berlin: "That one which I've met in Madrid."
S: "Oh you mean that one. What about her?"

S* He took a deep breath and sat on the bed. Now I was really worried about him.

Berlin: "Turns out that she is Raquel's sister."

S* He finally said and I started laughing.

S: "So you're telling that that evil sister which she told you about us Raquel."
Andrés: "I guess so."

S* I sat next to him and patted his shoulder.

S: "Don't worry, Raquel is not evil like she told you and she isn't evil anymore."
Berlin: "I know that Raquel isn't evil."

S* He answered.

Berlin: "And these tears were happy tears. After years I finally got to see her again."

S* He looked at the ceiling probably thinking about her.

S: "Oh I see what's going on, my brother is in love, but what about you and Martín?"
Berlin: "I'm not saying I'm not and honestly I have no idea who to chose.
S: "So love triangle, good luck."

S* I patted his arms and he nodded in agreement.

Berlin: "Today is your day, I can solve this later, you should concrete on your wedding."
S: "You're right."

S* I quickly stood up and went to get my ties.

S: "So what do you think, this one or this one?"
Berlin: "Oh God, this will take a while."

S* He facepalmed his face, but still helped me to choose. Hours went by and we were both getting ready. I was walking between panicking and being happy. I was just so nervous, I didn't want this to go wrong. I was panicking because I didn't know if I was perfect enough, I was panicking because I was getting married today for God's sake. But when I remembered her beautiful face, when I remember all our moments, I stopped panicking and started being happy. I can't let her down, I'm sure I want to marry her.

Before I could think about anything else, I was standing in the aisle waiting for her. Everything was beautiful. Flowers were everywhere around. Everything was perfect. I nervously stood there waiting for her to come. I hoped that she will come because that was the only thing which I wished for at the moment. I wished to marry her.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*