Lost

I will wait for you. Your Sergio.

R* I had tears in my eyes, he surprises me every time. Every single thing, every single detail matters, this is the best way to show someone you love them, he is doing much more than he should, he definitely is, but the truth is that I appreciate these little things much more because he doesn't have to do this, but he still does.

Monica: "So beautiful."
Tokyo: "I wish Rio would send me these messages."
Monica: "Me, too."
R: "Hands off, he is mine."
Tokyo: "I see, someone is getting jealous."
R: "Maybe a little."
Monica: "But you don't have to, Sergio isn't that type of guy."
R: "Yeah, you're right."
Tokyo: "So... Try them on."
Monica: "Yes, try them on."

R* I took a paper and wrote a little letter.

R: "Send this to Sergio, I will try them on."
Tokyo: "As you wish."

*At Sergio's room*

S: "So, what do you guys think?"
Denver: "I think you look great."
S: "Alright, so I'm ready to go."

S* I opened the door and to my surprise, Tokyo was standing there. I was confused, what was she doing here? Did something happen to Raquel? She handed me a letter.

Tokyo: "From Raquel."
S: "Thanks."

S* Without a word she left, I closed the door and sat down on the bed. I opened the letter and there was written:

Thank you so much for the gift, I love it, I'm definitely gonna wear it tonight and wait for me, I will always come. The one and only Raquel.

S* I smiled as I saw her signature, she always makes things look much funnier and easier. I love her so much.

S: "So, I'm ready to go."
Marseille: "Let's go then."

S* We went into the local bar, just for one drink, I didn't drink at all, just guys were. I was talking to them having fun. Well, let's say, my kind of fun. It was alright, a chill evening with the guys, it was funny to see some of the single guys at the bar, trying to impress a girl, I enjoyed it.

*Meanwhile*

R* I came out of the dressing room and looked at the mirror, this dress is gorgeous. I can't imagine how much money it cost. It looks so expensive.

R: "So? What do you think?"
Monica: "Amazing."
Tokyo: "So beautiful."
R: "Thank you girls. So, are you ready to go?"
Tokyo: "Why are you even asking, of course, we are."

R* We took a cab and went to the restaurant, going to the bar didn't make sense because the only one who could drink is Monica. When we arrived at that fancy restaurant we got our table and sat down. We began talking about everything, just girly night. Neither of us was drinking, we were just having a good time. After that, we decided to walk around the city. We went through the city, the shops, it was amazing until we got out of our way.

We went through some dark street, not knowing where we were. It was so dark, we couldn't see. We stopped at the corner, it felt like a maze. The darkness was everywhere, every street looked exactly the same. We were lost. We decided to try to find the way out, but it didn't work. We were walking around for like an hour, but still nothing, there wasn't anyone near and we didn't know what to do. We were so tired, we had to stop. And what now? What will we do? We didn't want to disturb the guys, but we didn't want to die here either, so Monica called them.

Monica: "Hi, is Denver somewhere near the phone?"
S: "He is, but he is pretty drunk, what do you need?"
Monica: "We got lost..."
S: "What, how?"
Monica: "Well, we were just walking around the city and suddenly we just turned somewhere into some dark street and we got lost."
S: "Alright, wait there, we will go and get you."

R* Monica hangout and turned on us with a smile.

Monica: "Don't worry girls, they will get us."
R: "Thank God, I thought we are going to die here."
Monica: "Yeah."

R* So we just stood there talking and waiting for them to come.

*Meanwhile*

S* I couldn't breathe, they were walking around the city, they got lost in some dark streets. There is only one place that has dark none ending streets. "The dark city." Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. It's the place where are the narcotics, it's the place where are all gangs and thieves from the city. My heart stopped, I was sweating like never. If something happens to them if something happens to her and the baby... I stopped my critical thinking and started to act. We have to go and get them right away.

S: "Rio!"
Rio: "Yes?"
S: "The girls are in danger."
Rio: "What? How do you..."
S: "They just called, they got lost in The dark city."
Rio: "No, there is no way, we have to get them right away."

S* We got all guys ready and got into the car as fast as we could. We rode through the city, it wasn't dark at all, the lights did their job. When we arrived it was dark everywhere, there weren't lights like in the rest of the city. They weren't there or they were just broken. We slowly got out of the car. Thinking about the worst, none of us was calm, we were all so stressed. We stood there in front of the dark street maze.

S: "It will be best if we will split into groups."
Helsinki: "I agree, we will find them faster."

S* We all split into groups and each of the groups went another way. I was in a group with Rio and Denver. We were walking through the dark maze, thinking about our loved ones which are in danger. I felt the drip falling on my head, it started raining.

S: "We have to hurry."

S* The guys agreed and we started running, we were just running through every street shouting their names, but there wasn't anyone near. We didn't lose hope, we had to find them. The rain stopped after a while, finally some good sigh. We didn't stop at all, we just continued walking or running or whatever it was.

We were almost at the end of one of the streets, but suddenly we heard gunshots. My heart stopped, this is too similar to what happened to me once. It can't happen again, right? Please let Raquel be okay.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*