Who am I?

R* I saw only darkness, nothing more, just darkness. I didn't remember anything. I slowly opened my eyes, the light was shining into my eyes. Everything was blurry and I had no idea where I could be. I took a deep breath, my whole body was in pain. My eyes traveled down my hands, they didn't seem to be hurt at all. They looked perfectly fine. I couldn't remember anything that happened.

I looked around the room. The walls were white and I was sitting on some kind of bed. After I looked next to me I realized that I was in the hospital. Everything was beeping. Did I have some kind of accident? My head hurt like never before and I had no idea who I was or where I was. I decided to check on the rest of my body. My eyes traveled down my chest on my belly. I noticed the small bump, was I pregnant? I couldn't remember.

I was all alone in that room, no one was around, no one was there to tell me what happened. All that I could do was to wait, so I did. I was sitting on the bed thinking about who I was and why was I in the hospital.

Doctor: "Good morning."

R* A young tall man greeted me as he walked into the room. He was wearing a white jacket, so I could easily tell that he was a doctor.

R: "Good morning."

R* I answered politely and he smiled.

Doctor: "It's good to see that you're finally awake Mrs. Marquina. The surgery was successful and we managed to save your baby."

R* He looked at the notes which he had in his hands. I stared at him in confusion. Mrs? Marquina? What was he talking about?

R: "Wait. Mrs. Marquina? The baby? What?"

R* I exhaled. I didn't know what was going on, this had to be some kind of mistake, I would never marry anyone even close to the man which I'm currently investigating and talking on the phone with.

Doctor: "Well, yes, here in the report card is written that your name should be Raquel Marquina. By examinations, we found out that you're currently in the fifth month of pregnancy. The people which took you here said that you were bleeding. Since you were stressing a lot before, there was a high chance of you losing the baby, but after the surgery, everything seems to be perfectly fine."

R* He smiled as I stared at him.

R: "I have no idea what happened for the past few months."

R* I took a deep breath.

Doctor: "Oh well, that seems like a post-traumatic shock."

R* Post-traumatic shock? What could happen?

R: "O-okay, and how long does it last?"

R* I raised my eyebrows.

Doctor: "I can't really tell, it can be a few days, but it can also be forever. There is a chance that you will never remember some people or times."

R* I gasped. How was I supposed to find out what happened when there was a chance that I will never remember some things.

R: "The people, who brought me here..."

R* I suddenly said.

R: "Can I see them?"
Doctor: "Of course, I will go and get them, they are all waiting in the hallway."

R* The doctor left and in a few minutes the door opened and a whole bunch of people walked in. The first person I saw was Paula.

Paula: "Mom!"

R* She shouted and ran towards me, she was much taller than I remembered her, but I didn't care, it was still the same Paula. She stopped in front of me before she jumped on me. She was aware of me being pregnant. But I was still wondering who could the father be.

Raquel: "Paula!"

R* I couldn't help, but laugh in happiness. It was like a family reunion after years of being apart.

Monica: "Raquel!"

R* The familiar face appeared behind her.

Raquel: "Ms. Gaztambide?"

R* She looked at me confused as well as I did.

Monica: "What?"

R* She was staring at me in confusion.

Tokyo: "Get out of my way Ms. Gaztambide."

R* Another familiar voice started laughing behind her.

Tokyo: "Hi, how are you feeling?"

R* She got into the front. My heart stopped the beat, it was one of the robbers. It was Silene Oliveira. Suddenly I couldn't breathe, what was she doing here? I looked around the room. There were more of the robbers which I recognized. I was so confused. WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?

Tokyo: "Are you okay? You look pale. Should I call the doctor?"

R* She started with a caring tone.

R: "N-no..."

R* I answered quietly.

R: "I just don't know what the hell am I doing here? What the hell are you doing here? And why is the last thing I remember is setting up the plan how to catch The Professor."

R* I was so confused, I was breathing heavily. Was this a dream? Was I dreaming?

Palermo: "Sh*t, she's got amnesia."

R* Said one of the men which surprisingly had an unfamiliar face for me.

Helsinki: "Alright, Raquel, do you know who Sergio is?"

R* I knew his name, he was a person which I will never forget about, he was The Professor.

R: "Of course, he is a man which I'm trying to catch for several days now."

R* I shook my head. Who else should he be?

Helsinki: "So you don't remember that he is your husband."

R* My eyes widened. M-my husband?! If I expected anything after waking up and not remembering anything. I didn't expect that.

R: "Can you please all leave?"

R* I sighed.

R: "I understand that we probably used to be something like good friends, but I..."

R* I exhaled.

R: "I don't remember anything, I'm sorry..."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*