It's not your fault

R: "What the hell?!"

R* Sergio needed to clear his head and his thoughts, he was a thinker, which is why he needed some time for himself, so I agreed when he wanted to go for a walk just by himself. He didn't like that Jessica girl at all neither did I, so when I saw her going out, just a few minutes after Sergio left, I decided to follow her. 

As I walked out of the door I saw them, thankfully no one else was around because they would catch his attention in no time. Sergio's angry and cold look which he gave her, I've never seen him so angry. I slowly walked towards them, so I could hear what they were saying.

S: "Leave."

R* Came out of Sergio's mouth, I froze, he was so cold towards her, not leaving any sigh of emotions.

Jessica: "Baby..."
S: "Don't call me that."

R* He snapped at her and I couldn't help it but I felt proud. Only I could call him baby, it was the weird feeling of win, of power, and of course, feeling that she should be jealous of me because the man she probably loves, loves me.

Jessica: "Please."
Sergio: "Just leave."
Jessica: "Come on..."

R* She started moving towards him, I could see that coming, as far as I know, Sergio, and as far as I saw their conversation, he wasn't comfortable kissing her at all. I watched them feeling angry, but also calm. Sergio immediately pushed her away standing there nervously not being able to look at her. He probably felt guilty and I knew it. I didn't want to go there but I had to because she started touching him again. He didn't react to her touch, he was way too lost in his thoughts, I had to go in there.

R: "What the hell?!"

R* I shouted scaring Sergio to death, he was looking at me feeling guilty and thinking that I will kill him. I walked closer to them, that b*tch was smirking as she realized what she's done to us.

S: "Raquel, I-"

R* Sergio tried to apologize but was immediately cut off by me.

R: "Sergio, look at me."

R* I said calmly. He looked at me, tears started rolling down his face, he probably felt like the worst person on the earth.

R: "It's not your fault."

R* I smiled at him feeling the tension in him getting smaller.

S: "It is Raquel, I-"

R* He tried again, but he couldn't finish.

R: "It's this b*tch's fault."

R* I turned on her, seeing how the smirk from her face disappeared.

Jessica: "Oh my fault, he told me he wanted me."

S* This woman, I would never want anyone else than Raquel. She smirked at us and Raquel raised her eyebrows.

R: "Oh really?"
Jessica: "Mhm."

R* She nodded.

R: "Alright."

R* I smiled seeing the confusion in her face.

Jessica: "Alright? That's all you have to say?"
R: "I guess, so, there is one thing you need to know."

S* She smirked, I love this side of Raquel, so smart, so calm, but also ready to drop a bomb.

R: "He would never try to kiss b*tch like you."

R* I smiled as she moved closer to me.

Jessica: "Listen up you little sl*t, I will make him mine."

R* I raised my eyebrows.

R: "If you say so, but it seems to be unsuccessful so far."

R* I smiled, but she quickly moved closer to me raising her hand to slap me or punch me.

S: "Raquel!"

R* Sergio shouted. I tried to watch out, but she was really fast. I took at least my head down closing my eyes, but nothing happened, no pain, nothing. I opened my eyes looking around. Sergio stood in front of me his face red from her slap. I wrapped my arms around him bogging my face at his back. He made me feel so safe.

S* I saw Jessica raising her hand to slap Raquel, so I quickly stepped in front of her. I had to protect my woman, I had to protect my baby, I had to protect the people which I loved. A sharp pain went through my face as she slapped me. Knowing that Raquel is safe was all I needed.

Feeling Raquel's arms wrapping around my waist I smiled. I looked at Jessica which now looked pretty confused.

S: "You."

S* I took a deep breath.

S: "You tried to hurt my wife, you insulted her, you insulted our baby."

S* I tried to stay calm but it was pretty hard.

S: "Marsella!"

S* I shouted calling my friend hoping that he will help me with this situation. What should I do now? There is no problem with choosing the sides for me neither with helping Raquel, but what am I supposed to do with Jessica now? If I will let her go, she will go to the nearest police station and turn us in, but I don't kill, I'm not a killer. 

Marsella: "Yes?"

S* He finally appeared in the door running to us.

S: "Take her."

S* I said coldly not feeling anything towards her. He listened to me and took her away putting her into the car. I smiled as I turned on Raquel.

S: "I'm so sorry."

S* I said apologizing for everything, she shouldn't be stressing like that yet she is because of me.

R: "Sergio, how many times I will have to tell you that it's not your fault?"

S* She threw her hands around my neck. Feeling her warm touch I wrapped my hands around her waist. She moved closer to me and our lips touched. Kissing her felt way better than kissing any other woman. Deeply feeling the kiss we got distracted by Marsella standing behind us. We pulled away and looked at him.

Marsella: "So, what should I do with her now?"

S* He looked at me raising his eyebrows waiting for me to answer.

S: "Honestly, I have no idea."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*