Aunty!

P: "Mum, dad?
P: "Who is it?"
R: "No one honey, go eat your breakfast."
P: "But mum, you're talking to someone."
S: "Okay, honey, I will make you breakfast, okay?
P: "No, I want to see who's at the door."

S* I understood her, she was just curious, I would be, too, but I couldn't let her go to her aunt. That would hurt Raquel so much, I don't want to hurt her. But before I had time to promise Paula ice cream or something that would change her mind she ran out of the door.

María: "Wow, Paula? Is it you? You grew up so much."
P: "Aunty!"
S: "Sorry, honey, I couldn't hold her in, she wanted to see who was at the door."
R: "Don't worry about it, it's not your fault."

S* I know I had to worry, as she was watching Paula she wasn't okay at all. I saw how her tears started running from her eyes, so I took her hand.

R* I was standing there, looking at the woman I hate so much playing with my daughter. I was sad and mad at the same time. My tears started running down my face. I couldn't hold them in. Thank God for Sergio. He was standing there holding my hand and trying to calm me down.

María: "Can I stay with you, please?"
María: "Paula surely wants me to stay."
P: "Yes, I want you to stay, but you won't come back to my old and hurting dad."
María: "I won't..."
P: "Mummy, daddy, can aunty stay please?"

R* I didn't know what to say anymore. She just used our daughter as a reason to stay? She was really playing with my feelings. I didn't want to hurt Paula, but I didn't want my sister to stay.

R: "I don't know honey..."
P: "Please, mummy."

R* I had to do it. But I didn't do it because of my sister, I did it just because of Paula. I won't let my sister hurt my family. I didn't know what to say, so I just said."

R: "Okay, whatever."
P: "Does it mean that aunty will stay?"
R: "Yes, I guess..."

S* I saw how hurt was Raquel, she knew that it wasn't Paula's fault since she didn't understand what happened between them. I was sorry for Raquel, but I also admired her. She just gave up on her feelings just because of Paula. I knew what I had to do. I had to calm Raquel down. I had to be the one who holds her right now.

S: "Honey, don't worry, we will get through this together, okay?"
R: "Thank you."
S: "It's nothing, you know that I'm always here for you."

R: "So, I will go make a breakfast..."
S: "Okay, I will take care of our guest."

S* Raquel left and I was standing there face to face with Raquel's sister. Now I knew who she was and what she has done. I was standing there within the serious face.

S: "Sweetheart, will you go help your mum with the breakfast?"
P: "Okay, dad."

S* When Paula left it was just two of us. I didn't know if she was scared of me, but she at least looked like it.

S: "So, Alberto still didn't change?"
María: "No, he didn't..."
S: "I'm glad I beat him up one time."
S: "That was just one time and it was actually because of Raquel, but that doesn't matter now.
María: "Okay..."

S* I smiled at her and said."

S: "You must think that I'm crazy right now."
María: "Kinda..."
S: "You don't have to be scared of me, I know I sounded scary and I'm sorry for that."
S: "Anyways, I will show you your room."

S* I stepped inside our house and went upstairs. Raquel's sister silently followed me. I went into our guest's room. It was a pretty big room with a bathroom and everything that our guests might need.

S: "Okay, so this is Your room for now."
María: "Wow, it's pretty big I thought that this would be your room."
S: "No, our bedroom is at the end of this hall."

S* I pointed at the last door in that hall.

S: "Get yourself comfortable, I will help Raquel with the breakfast."
María: "Thank you..."
S: "You're welcome, but you should thank Raquel, she found her strength to let You stay, You have hurt her, not me.

S* I said and left, I went downstairs to help Raquel with the breakfast.

R* I was making breakfast, Paula was watching TV and I was thinking. When did I lose this control over my house? She can't just live here, that's not how it works, after everything, after hurting me so much she just showed up as nothing happened. I wouldn't handle this without Sergio. He is my safe place where I can hide. I can't imagine going through this without him. I also have to say that I imagined my first all day of his fiancee quite different, but it isn't his fault, he is trying the best he can and I'm admiring him for that. He is the best fiancee that I could ever dream about.

S: "Hi honey, how is doing breakfast going?"
R: "Great, but I don't feel really well..."
S: "I know this is hard for you, so I just want you to know I'm here for you."
R: "Thank you."

S* Raquel hugged me tight and I hugged her back. I felt her hands touching me, so I warped my arms around her. I wanted her to feel safe. She put her head on my shoulder. I felt how she started crying...

R: "I can't do this..."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*