Honey, why are you crying?

She put her head on my shoulder. I felt how she started crying...

R: "I can't do this..."
S: "You can, I believe in you."
R: "It's just too much..."
S: "I know..."

M: "Good morning."
R: "Good morning, mum..."
M: "Honey, why are you crying?"

R* I didn't answer, I just put my head back on Sergio's shoulder. He caresses my head and wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, even more, tighter than before. I started crying again and I couldn't stop. What would I do without him? He makes me feel so safe and all my worries go away when he hugs me.

M: "Did something bad happen?"
S: "Well, we have a visitor, which isn't really the best one..."
M: "And? I mean it's not that bad, right?"
S: "But that visitor has hurt Raquel even more than you can imagine."
M: "That doesn't sound really good..."

S* I was hugging Raquel and trying to calm her down, but then suddenly her sister came.

María: "Hi..."
Mariví: "She is that visitor?"
S: "Yes..."
Mariví: "How did she hurt Raquel?"
S: "Well, let's start with that she ended up with Raquel's ex..."
Mariví: Wait, Raquel has an ex?"
S: "Yes, but don't worry about it, okay?"
Mariví: "Yeah, sure, I'm just surprised."

María: "Wait, mum, you don't remember anything?"
Mariví: "No, I don't..."

S* I looked at María and she looked really surprised. I had to tell her, so I told Raquel to stay in the kitchen and took María next door.

S: "Okay, so you look pretty surprised right now, I can explain it to you."
María: "Yes, I am very surprised."
S: "Mariví had been diagnosed with Alzheimer and sometimes she has time when she doesn't remember anything..."
S: "It's hard to see Raquel sad about it, si we aren't really talking about it. Of course, she is taking medication to slow it down, but this illness will never be completely away."
María: "Alzheimer?"
S: "Yes..."

S* María sat on the bed and started crying, I felt really uncomfortable, because there are only two women which I can calm down while they are crying, it's Paula and Raquel. I'm not really used to calm people down when it isn't my family. I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there.

María: "I was so stupid, I didn't spend time with my mother while I could and now she doesn't even remember anything..."
S: "Well, it started a long time ago, at the first heist..."
María: Why are you always talking about heist..."
S: "I already told You that I'm the criminal..."
María: "You really can't be criminal, I'm sure of it."
S: "Okay, think what You want to, I'm goings back to the kitchen, so You can come when you will calm down..."

S* I left the room and went back to Raquel, she was already alright, but I felt her anger. I was expecting this much sooner, this usually happens at the beginning. She was ready to kick her sister's a$$. When María came from another room Raquel started arguing with her right away.

S: "Honey..."
R: "This is between us, now let me kick her a$$."
S: "Honey, calm down, she isn't worth it..."
R: "Yeah, sure, but you could kick Alberto's a$$ when you had a chance."
S: "Raquel calm down and sit here. I'm not saying that you have to forgive her but look at me. She is your sister, you know what I would do if my brother would be here.
R: "I know, but he didn't hurt you so much."
S: "Yeah you're right, but think about yourself and the baby..."
R: You're right..."

R* He looked at me and kissed me so deeply. All bad feelings were away in just a second. This man, always makes me feel things that I have never felt. His safe arms, his kisses. He is the best fiancee which I could wish for. You can't imagine how great are his kisses and hugs. He is my home, my whole world, I don't know what I would do without him. He saved me and he always saves me.

S* I looked at Raquel and kissed her. I felt her sadness, I felt her anger. But damn this kiss was so good. Butterflies weren't just in my stomach anymore, they were flying through my body. It was magical until the doorbell rang again.

R: "I will go open the door."
S: "Yeah, okay.

R* I slowly went to the door, I was kinda scared about who can it be. I don't have the strength for other special visitors, so I just hoped that it will go better. I opened the door and there was Monica and Tokyo. I totally forgot about our girl's day. We wanted to go look for the wedding dress, just for fun, so I would have better choices when I will choose the real one.

Monica: "Hi!"
Tokyo: "Hello"
R: Hi guys."
Monica: "Ready to go?"
R: "Well, actually I'm not..."
Monica: "What? What happened?
R: "My sister is here."
Tokyo: "Wait, you mean that sister which ended up with your ex?"
R: "Yes, this one..."
Tokyo: Oh, she will regret coming here."

R* Tokyo ran through the door and went right into the kitchen. She looked really mad and I was scared of what Tokyo can do. You never know, sometimes it's pretty hard with her.

Tokyo: "Professor!"
S: "No, Tokyo, you're not killing her."
Tokyo: "You're no fun Professor..."
María: What? You're the Professor!"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*