The baby

R* Monica shouted and I opened my eyes. I looked at the ground and there was a red liquid going down my legs. I looked at it horrified, it was blood. I closed my eyes in fear. No. No, this can't be happening. Tears started rolling down my face. It wasn't because of the pain, the pain was nothing when I knew that something was going on with our baby.

I swallowed in pain, I was in my own world, I didn't hear anyone nor anything. I was only thinking about what could have I done wrong. I couldn't lose our baby, I couldn't.

S* I stood in the driving room. I was looking at the sea, the waves kept hitting the boat and the storm was still so big. I was so concerned about the sea that I didn't even see my brother coming into the room.

Andrés: "Sergio!"

S* My usually calm brother suddenly shouted behind me. I turned at him and as soon as I saw the expression on his face I knew that something was wrong.

Andrés: "You, you have to come!"

S* He shouted so I could hear him through the storm. He was breathing heavily, he probably ran in here.

S: "If you're here to talk to me to hide, I'm not going anywhere."

S* I sighed.

Andrés: "No! Sergio! This, this is more serious!"

S* He took my hand, but I pulled away.

S: "I'm staying Andrés."

S* I shook my head.

Andrés: "No, Sergio! You don't understand!"

S* He looked into my eyes.

S: "I do, I understand it perfectly, but I'm not going anywhere."

S* I smiled at him.

Andrés: "I-It's Raquel..."

S* I raised my eyebrows, did he say, Raquel?

S: "What about Raquel?"

S* I took a deep breath.

Andrés: "She-she is bleeding..."

S* Andrés exhaled and my breath stopped.

S: "B-b... Bleeding?"

S* I asked with a shaky voice.

Andrés: "Yes."

S* He nodded.

Andrés: "Come with me."

S* He took a glance at me and ran out of the door. I ran after him. Bleeding? How? Where? Why? I had so many questions which I haven't gotten answers to. I was so scared, I was scared for her life.

We both walked through the hallway, the whole boat was swinging from side to side, but neither of us stopped, we just had to go. Andrés walked into one of the doors and I walked right behind. The room was pretty much dark, but I could see it was filled with people, to be exact with the members of the gang.

All of them were in the crowd around one place, I was sure it was because of Raquel and as soon as I saw it I walked through.

S: "Raquel!"

S* I shouted even before I could see her, some of the people noticed me and stepped aside so I could get closer. I wanted to see her, I needed to see her.

R* I was laying on the cold floor, my stomach was in pain and when I opened my eyes, I could only see people kneeling next to me. I closed my eyes, I was crying so hard, this couldn't be happening.

I was thinking about the worst when I heard a familiar voice calling my name. It was Sergio, I could recognize his voice everywhere. I opened my eyes, I was looking at the ceiling waiting for him to get closer. All I needed was to know that he was with me, I needed him to kiss me, to hug me, to tell me that everything will be okay.

S* I was almost next to her when I saw her laying on the ground. My heart stopped as I saw that she was covered in blood. The red liquid was everywhere and it was hard to tell where she was bleeding from.

Quickly as possible, I sat next to her on the cold ground. The tears started steaming from my eyes as I held her hand. She turned her head on me and smiled.

R: "Sergio..."

S* She exhaled happily yet weakly. I was crying so much.

S: "Raquel, where-"

S* I sobbed.

S: "Where do you feel the pain?"

S* I asked and the smile slowly disappeared from her face. She looked into my eyes and the tears started rolling down her cheeks.

R: "Sergio, I... it's happening..."

S* She sobbed.

S: "What? What's happening?"

S* I didn't understand, I sitting next to her, I was holding her hand, but I wasn't able to say what was happening.

R: "The... The baby..."

S* She closed her eyes and I looked down at her belly.

S: "The baby..."

S* I repeated quietly for myself. I felt my eyes filled with tears, I could see only blurry, but that didn't stop me. I had to act, I had to take care of everything, I couldn't just sit there on the ground, watching my wife bleeding and watching my kid slowly die, I couldn't let that happen.

S: "Helsinki, Bogotá, go and get a first aid kit."

S* I rubbed Raquel's cheek and wiped my tears off.

S: "Rio, Tokyo, take care of the kids, Mariví and María."

S* They both nodded.

S: "Andrés, go and get some towels. Martín, I need you to go to the driving room."

S* I looked at him and he silently nodded. Only me, Marseille, Denver, Monica, and Raquel stayed in the room. I was still sitting next to Raquel, I kept caressing her head.

S: "Don't worry, everything will be alright, you will see, we will get through this."

S* I tried to calm her down, but I felt more like I was calming down myself. Thankfully I have tried to study all kinds of pregnancy books, so I could know what to do if something goes wrong.

Monica was sitting next to Raquel on the other side. We were looking at each other, we were scared to death. Denver and Marseille were standing upon us, they were watching us not saying anything.

R* The room was finally quiet. Only five of us stayed there. I felt Sergio holding my hand, his kind words helped me a lot. On the other side, I felt Monica sitting next to me.

I had to stay strong, I knew that Sergio will try to help me as much as he can, but he isn't a doctor after all. And even if he would, sometimes things happen even though you try to stop them...

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*