I have to tell you something...

R: "I have to tell you something..."
María: "Yes, I'm listening."

R* I took a deep breath, I was nervous to tell her. She was looking at me, waiting for me to tell her.

R: "I'm pregnant..."
María: "You're what?"
R: "I'm pregnant..."
María: "Does he know?"
R: "He does."
María: "Are you happy?"
R: "I'm happy like never."
María: "Then congratulations."

R* I felt a big relief, I don't even know why, her point of view wasn't really important to me, but I still felt better. We were talking for a while and then suddenly I felt someone touching my back. It was Sergio, he hugged me from the back and kissed me on the cheek. He warped his arms around me and held me so tight. As he was kissing my cheek, I turned my head around to look at him. He looked into my eyes and I felt so connected with him at this moment. Then I turned my head back on María and I just felt how he put his hand on my belly. He put his head on mine and looked at María. He was so calm and strong. I felt so safe, his muscular arms around me make me feel so protected and so calm. We stayed like this for a moment. Then he put his head close to my ear and whispered.

S: "I love you."

R* His deep voice made me feel even better. My whole body started trembling. This man. He is the only one who ever made me feel like this. After he said that he stepped back and stood up next to me.

S: "Alright ladies, the dinner is ready."

S* We went to the kitchen and Paula was waiting there for us.

P: "What took you so long?"
S: "We just needed to talk about something..."
P: "Okay."

S* We were having a happy dinner, I was watching Raquel all the time, I just couldn't stop admiring my perfect fiancee. She is just so beautiful, her eyes, her. I was smiling at her and I wasn't paying attention to anything else. My eyes were all over her.

P: "Dad?"
P: "Dad."
P: "Daad."
P: "Earth to dad."
S: "Yeah, what? Sorry."
P: "Were you watching mum?"
S: "I wasn't..."
P: "You were."
S: "Well, maybe a little."

S* Paula pulled closer to María and whispered to her ear.

P: "He is always like that."

S* Raquel giggled as she heard Paula's whispering. Mariví smiled at me and I smiled back at her. I'm so in love with Raquel, I just want to look at her all the time.

S: "But you know it's hard not to look."
P: "Well, I can do it."
S: "I know, but I can't."
P: "Yeah, you're right, mum is beautiful."
S: "You can't imagine how much."

R* I blushed these words. Paula is really a sweetheart and she really loves Sergio. They are telling each other everything. I just really wish I was never with Alberto, but on the other hand, I would never have Paula. She would never be here, with us.

S* We ate our dinner and went to sleep. The next few weeks ran smoothly. Raquel's sister decided to stay, she stayed in our house for some time. Then we decided to buy her a house next to us. She and Raquel really became sisters again. They were talking to each other, laughing together. Even girls from the gang took her. It was a little bit harder for Tokyo, but she did take her into our gang. She is currently living next to us and she is living with Mariví. María told us that she wants to have some company and that we should get more concrete on our own family. Even though Raquel wasn't really happy with it, I assure her that she will see her mother every day, since she is living next to us.

We were living our happy family life, we were slowly getting our wedding ready, we decided that we will have our wedding after the baby will come because Raquel wanted to look good. I told her that she is beautiful at any time, but she insisted. I wanted her to enjoy our wedding so I let her choose the date.

One night, suddenly the doorbell rang. I woke up and went to see who was at the door.

R* The doorbell rang. Firstly I thought it was just the alarm clock because the sound was similar. I opened my eyes and it was still dark outside. I saw Sergio getting up.

R: "What time is it?"
S: "It's three in the morning."
S: You can stay here, I will go open."

R* I know that he wanted to protect me, but I would never forgive myself for letting him go alone.

R: "Sergio, please, I want to go with you."
S: "I know, but it's not safe."

Her safety was the most important thing for me, so I told her to stay in the kitchen for her safety. I didn't want her to get hurt. I slowly walked towards the door. I was really scared of who can it be. It was the middle of the night. Was it the police? Did Angel told something? I didn't know. Maybe Alberto tracked Raquel's sister. I didn't know what to do, so I just put myself together and opened the door.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*