Hormones?

R: "Let's get into boy's names..."
P: "Mum, this isn't that big fun..."
P: "Can I go play outside, please?"
R: "Of course honey, we will continue later."

R* To be honest, I expected that. I knew that Paula needs to play and I knew that it won't be really fun for her. I looked at Sergio. He was sitting there on a couch. It looked like he was thinking.

R: "What are you thinking about?"
S: "It's just, I found the name which I would love to name our baby if it would be a boy."
R: "Okay, tell me."
S: "Alright, well I decided that I would love to name him after my brother."

R* I was looking at Sergio, he looked really nervous and I understood why. I knew how hard it is for him to speak about his brother. So I just came closer to him and looked him in his eyes.

R: "I know how hard it's for you to speak about him and to be honest, I love that name. I love the name Andrés."
S: "Really?"
R: "Yeah."

R* That spark in his eyes, that pure happiness. He looked like a child. He came closer to me and hugged me tightly. I noticed that he even started crying. I would do anything for him and if this was that important to him, I don't have a problem with it. We were standing there, hugging. I rested in his deep tight hug. It was so beautiful to have his arms wrapped around me. He whispered to my ear.

S: "Thank you."

R* My heart melted immediately after these words. That warm feeling, I made him so happy. I've always loved making people happy, but when it's someone so close to your feelings it's even more beautiful. It's even more intense when you love that person. I looked at him and said.

R: "You're welcome."

R* He looked at me and a smile appeared on his checks.

S: "I love you so much."

S* What she did for me. I've never expected this, she is making me happy every day, she may think that I'm not noticing those small things, but I'm noticing it all, I know what she is doing for me. This was really huge and I didn't expect her to agree, but she did. I couldn't say anything else than that I love her because that was true. I love her so much.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her deeply. I put my whole happiness there, every emotion was there. And I can say, this kiss was hot. I just wanted to take her to our bedroom, but I knew that it wasn't a good idea now when Paula is just outside.

R* His kisses always make me feel special, every our kiss is full of emotions and this wasn't anything else. I'm so in love with him, he can't even imagine. After some time we had to break our kiss and all that I could say was.

R: "I love you, too."
R: "Now our baby gotta be a boy."

R* He giggled.

S: "You know, I have the perfect name for the girl as well."
R: "Okay, tell me."

S* I saw that happiness in her eyes, she wanted to know so badly.

S: "Okay, what about if it will be a girl we will name her after your mother."

R* I expected a lot, but not this, our baby girl Mariví. I loved it from the beginning, I couldn't hold my tears, I was so happy. He looked at me and asked.

S: "You don't like it?"
R: "Sergio, I love it."

S* I looked at her, she was crying, but she was also smiling. It was probably because of hormones, I didn't care, all I cared about was that Raquel was happy, but I still had to ask.

S: "Hormones?"
R: "Hormones."

R* We both giggled.

S* After a while of laughing and giggling we went outside to see Paula, she was so happy. We were just sitting there, watching her. I can't imagine happier life, if just my brother or father could see us, they would be so happy. Andrés would be so happy that I finally found my love. I wish he was here.

R* Our happiest life, here on the beach, I can't imagine better. I can't imagine life without Sergio.

For the next few weeks, everything went great, we started planning our wedding, girls were helping me, I already choose my wedding dress and I love it. It's just two weeks before the wedding. I wanted to have it sooner, but Sergio wanted to make it special, so we agreed on this date. I will be four months pregnant on the day of our wedding. I really can't wait. I can't wait to marry the man of my dream.

S* We are really happy. I can't wait for the day of our wedding. I can't wait to marry my happiness. It's two weeks from our wedding and we were just getting ready to sleep.

S: "Good night my love."
R: "Good night, just two weeks."
S: "Yeah, just two more."
S: "I love you so much."
R: "I love you, too, good night."

R* We switched the lights off and I fell into a deep sleep. I was sleeping peacefully, but it didn't last long. I would never expect this night to go wrong like that, I would never expect that this can happen...

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*