Angel?!

I continued walking and opened the door. Then I saw him.

S: "Angel?!"

S* He was sitting and looking out of the window. When he looked at me, I saw how shocked he was.

A: "What the f*ck do YOU want from me? You've already f*cked up my life enough. They fired me from work, because of you, you took her away from me!"

S: "That's why you were drinking right? That's how you've hurt Raquel."

A: "What the hell are you talking about?"
S: "Raquel had a car crash because of you!"

A: "What do you mean?"
S: "Raquel was driving that second car!"

S* I couldn't hold it anymore. I started crying. I was so angry at him. I knew why, I knew it too well. He has hurt Raquel so much and I'm not even talking about our baby. Of course, I was jealous, because I knew that he still had feelings for her, but this wasn't about jealousy, this was about hurting my woman, about hurting my child.

S: "Did you do it on purpose?!"
A: "No, I didn't."
S: "Then how did you know that we are here."
A: "Well, after they fired me I started searching for Raquel and I was having a great time with my friends here. I got drunk and decided to drive home, that's all.
S: "Why are you keep sabotaging my happiness?"
A: "You took her away from me!"
S: "No, I didn't, she choose me!"

R: "What's going on here?"
S: "Raquel, the doctor said that you have to rest."
R: "I know, I just heard you shouting, I wanted to know if you're okay."
S: "Sorry and don't worry I'm alright."
R: "Why were shouting then?"
S: "I will tell you later, but now, you have to rest, it's not good for the baby.
R: "Yeah, you're right."
S: "Can I carry you there?"
R: "Of course, why are you even asking?"
S: "I don't know, I just don't want to hurt you."

S* Raquel smiled at me.

R: "I love you."
S: "I love you too, now let me carry you."

S* I looked at Angel and he was quite surprised. I didn't know why. Maybe it was because of the baby or because she told me that she loves me. As I was carefully trying to pick Raquel up she looked behind my shoulder.

R: "Wait, isn't that Angel?"
S: "Yes..."
R: "That's why you were shouting?"
S: "Kind of..."
S: "Raquel, it's not your problem, I will deal with this, you need to rest."
R: "Is he the one who did this car crash?"
S: "Yes."

R* I felt how my world was falling apart, I thought that Angel is my friend. Suddenly there were some black dots in my vision.

R: "I don't feel well."

S* I saw how weak Raquel was at the moment. She was falling to the ground, but I caught her.

S: "Raquel? Raquel!"
S: "Doctor!"

S* We took her to her room. The doctor said that she was just a little dehydrated and that she shouldn't leave her room. I sat next to her and she started crying.

S: "What's wrong honey?"
R: "It's just I thought that he was my friend."
S: "He was, don't worry about him okay?"
S: "I will deal with it."
R: "Thank you."

S* She hugged me and I hugged her back. I looked at the door and there was Angel standing there and looking at us.

S: "What do you want?"
A: "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry."
S: "Great, but that doesn't change the fact that Raquel and our baby are in danger because of you."
R: "Wait, the baby is in danger?"
S: "The doctor didn't tell you?"
R: "He didn't."

S* Raquel started crying.

R: "I don't want to lose this little one."

S* I hugged Raquel again, she put her head on my shoulder and I wrapped my arms around her.

S: "Don't worry, everything will be fine. The baby is surely a fighter like you."

S* I looked at Angel and he was looking at us. I didn't know if he was sad or mad or anything else, but I saw how sorry he was.

Paula: "Mum!"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*