The new begging

R* He rubbed my cheek kissing me on the forehead. Tomorrow is the last day here in Palawan.

S* In the morning we all got up, took our things, even though it was a little bit harder, and headed into the docks. It was early in the morning at the time we arrived and no one was there yet.

Paula fell asleep in the car again, but Mariví was wide awake. Without waking Paula up the three of us somehow managed to move out things on the boat. I chose beautiful rooms. One for me and Raquel, another one should be for Mariví and María, Paula will sleep in the room with Cincinnati.

Monica: "Hi."

R* Monica smiled as they arrived as the second ones into the docks.

R: "Hey."

R* I hugged her.

Monica: "So, this is our boat?"

R* She smiled and I nodded as she looked back at me.

Monica: "Wow, I can see that Professor decided that this will be an amazing trip, it looks more like a family vacation than running away."

R* She giggled.

R: "I guess so."

R* I shrugged smiling from ear to ear.

Monica: "Well, you didn't really have time for a honeymoon, what if he is trying to make it up to you?"

R* Monica chuckled playfully.

S: "Make up what?"

R* Sergio suddenly appeared behind me wrapping his arms around me. His scent, his slight touch. I would have kissed him if Monica wasn't there.

R: "Nothing."

S* She giggled caressing my beard.

S: "So nothing."

S* I raised my eyebrows.

S: "We will see about that."

R* He chuckled, rubbed my belly, and soon he left. He had to take care of other things before we could go, he had to make everything ready, so I didn't mind that he left me with Monica at all.

We talked and all the people slowly came. When everyone was there and had all their stuff put in the boat, Sergio decided to make a speech. He wanted to remind of everything that happened in Palawan, he wanted to remind of the happy moments in Palawan, he wanted to remind of all those happy memories which they made here, all of them, together.

S* I took a deep breath and stood in the crowd.

S: "So, this is the end."

S* I started and all of them went quiet.

S: "This is the end here, this is the end of us living here, this is probably the last time we all see this island, these are the last hours here in Palawan."

R* He shook his head.

S: "We made so many happy memories here, we all loved it here, but it's time to move on, it's time to move on for our safety."

S* I smiled sadly.

S: "I know it's hard to leave everything behind like that, I know it's hard to move from the place we all lived in for a long time, but there's no other choice."

R* He clapped his hands together.

S: "The new beggings are waiting for us, the new beautiful place where we can live is waiting for us, so let's not be sad, let's make good memories in the new places, let's make the new place our home."

R* He breathed out as he finished his beautiful speech. All the people stared at him in admiration, he was telling the truth. Of course, he was, he was the Professor after all.

S* The people slowly started to talk to each other again, but I interrupted them one last time.

S: "One last thing before leaving, traveling there by this boat will take around two months, everything is just ready, the food, everything. We have rooms for two, so please find someone to have a room with. That's all and please don't forget anything, we're not going back."

S* I chuckled at the end and they all got into the boat.

S: "Ready?"

R* He asked as we stood outside as the last two.

R: "Never been more."

S* She giggled as I took her hand helping her to get on the boat. I told the captain to start and so he did. We were going to our new home.

R* The sea was calm, just small waves were coming our way and the weather was beautiful. It was already around midday and we were on the boat for quite some time. I was standing at the edge of the fore and was looking at the water in front of me. Everything looked so beautiful, so peaceful.

I was admiring the sea, looking for some fish, and feeling small drops of water falling on my skin. Feeling like in heaven, the wind blowing around me, I closed my eyes. Feeling the cold wind I enjoyed every second of it. I was all alone before the warm touch of his body approached me.

S: "Hi."

R* He smiled wrapping his arms around me.

R: "Hi."

S* She smiles back.

S: "I just came here to tell you that the lunch is ready."

R* He continued.

R: "We're happy to hear that."

S* She giggled.

S: "We?"

S* I raised my eyebrows.

R: "We."

S* She slightly took my hands and placed them on her yet small, but so beautiful belly. I immediately understood what she was trying to say. I couldn't help but smile widely.

S: "Oh, I see."

S* I chuckled as she turned at me.

R: "So, lunch?"

S* She asked and I had to chuckle at her words.

S: "Lunch."

S* I assured her and lead the way to the dining room.

R* The dining room was lovely, we all sat there, laughing and drinking, simply enjoying the lunch with our family.

S* After lunch we all went to our room. Paula went to play with Cincinnati, meanwhile, I and Raquel decided to get some sleep. After all this stress, after these problems, we had to calm down for a while. We had to take a rest.

R* Soon enough, I closed my eyes falling into a deep sleep.

S: "Sleep well."

S* I left the kiss on her forehead and laid next to her.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*