Please leave me alone

R* I would never expect this night to go wrong like that, I would never expect that this can happen...

I couldn't breathe, I was hiding in the closet, hoping that he won't find me, hoping that he won't hurt me again. I wasn't that fearless girl anymore, I was scared for my life. Paula was peacefully sleeping in her room, at least that's what I knew for sure. I didn't know if I will get out of here alive. I knew what he is capable of and I knew that he will hurt me. I was praying, I was praying to God that he won't find me, but he did. The door of the closet opened and there he was standing, drunk and ready to hurt me. He took me out of the closet and slammed me on the bed.

I was in pain, I tried to resist, but he was stronger than me. "Take the clothes off." He said, I didn't want to, so I didn't. "Please, don't do this. Sergio please." I cried, I was looking at him in fear, scared of how he will react. "Take your clothes off, I said!" He yelled. I knew what he wants to do. "Oh, so you won't listen to me, what a wife are you?" He started taking my clothes off. "Don't worry, I won't let you resist." He started unzipping his pants. He took off my shirt and pants. I was laying on the bed, I couldn't do anything. That fear, that fear in my eyes, I cried, I cried so hard. "Don't cry, it won't hurt." He turned me around. I tried to kick him. I tried to scream, I tried to punch him, I tried everything.

Finally, I decided to bite him. "You b*tch!" He yelled. I quickly got up and tried to run, but he caught me. "Where do you think you are going." He smirked and tried to pull me against him. From the last strength which I had left I hit his arm, he let me go. "You f*cking b*tch, you will pay for this." I ran to the door to the bathroom. He took the bottle of the alcohol and threw it on me. I felt the sharp pain, my hands were full of glass.

I quickly locked myself in the bathroom. I sat down on the floor, my hands were all red, blood was going out of them, I was sitting there on the floor, crying. I let it go too far. I realized that I was injured on my head, but before, I could even realize where I am injured he came to the door. "You think the door will stop me, huh?" He started hitting so hard on them, I couldn't resist, I was hurt, I was scared and I had no strength left. "Please, Sergio." I cried. "Please, leave me alone."

S* I woke up and I saw Raquel sitting on our bed crying, I didn't know what happened. I tried to touch her, but she refused, she pushed my hand away from her. She was breathing so hard.

S: "Raquel, please, tell me what happened?"

S* As she turned on me I saw that fear in her eyes. Was she scared of me? She was breathing so hard and I felt her heart beating so fast. She was having a panic attack. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't hug her, I couldn't take her pain away because I was the reason why she was in the pain and I didn't know why. She was scared of me, she was crying because of me I didn't even know what I've done.

S: "Raquel, please, tell me."
S: "Please."

S* I couldn't think of anything else than going to Paula's room. I didn't want to wake her up, but I had to, her mum was having a panic attack and I couldn't help her.

S: "Paula, wake up."

S* She sat at the bed all sleepy.

P: "What's wrong? Why is it still the dark?"
S: "You have to come with me."

S* She got up and went to our bedroom. Raquel was still sitting on the bed crying and breathing hard. Paula came closer to her and hugged her.

P: "Was my dad here?"
S: "No, why would he?"
P: "Because this happened few times when she saw him."

S* All of the possibilities why she is scared of me was running through my head. What was her panic attack about? What happened to her? Was it a nightmare? I was watching Paula hugging Raquel, my heart warmed when I realized that Raquel is slowly calming down and that she won't have a panic attack soon. Paula was really helping, she was so sweet, caring, and helping her mum.

Soon enough was Raquel, okay, so Paula left. I gave her goodnight and came back to our bedroom. As I stepped in, I saw that Raquel wasn't in the bed anymore. I was scared where could she go, but then I saw her standing on the balcony. She was looking in the sea, so I came closer and stood next to her.

R: "I'm so sorry..."
S: "For what Raquel?"
R: "For waking you up and everything."
S: "It wasn't your fault."
R: "I know, but I still feel bad."
S: "Don't worry about it, okay?"
S: "Anyways what was it all about?"
R: "I had a nightmare that you were Alberto and that you have hurt me."

S* Sharp pain went through my whole body when I heard that somewhere in her mind she thinks that I could ever hurt her. I know it isn't her fault, I know that she trusts me, but still, it hurts so much. I didn't say the word, I was deeply looking in the sea, thinking what I could do to her to make her mind think that.

R* I told him and he froze, he didn't say a word, he was just looking in the sea. Tears started running down my cheeks, I know he would never hurt me, it's just I had a trauma and now my head is screwing up with me. I left him on the balcony, I was so sad, he was so hurt because of me. Even though he didn't say anything, he had it written all over his face, he was sad and hurt and I didn't want him to. I didn't know what to do, so the only thing that came into my mind was to give him space, to leave him.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*