Yes!!

R* He was on his knees in front of me. He was looking at me and I noticed that ring which took out of his pocket.

S* I was kneeling there on the beach, hoping that she will say yes. I really tried and if she will say these words I will be the happiest man in the world. She was so beautiful as always and in that red dress. I told her how I feel, I told her about all my feelings and it was all true. I have never done this before so I really hope that I did it right. I was looking into her eyes and I saw how her tears were running out of them. I didn't know if she was happy or sad.

S: "Raquel, my only and beautiful love, will you marry me?"
R: "Yes! Thousand times Yes!

S* I was so happy, I ran to her and hugged her like never after the hug I kissed her so deeply. It was the deepest kiss which I have ever had with her. We were standing there on the beach kissing. I was the happiest man in the world. She was the love of my life and she said Yes.

R* I knew the answer even before he could say that phrase. I want to marry him. I want to stay with him forever. So I said yes and he ran towards me. He hugged me and kissed me so deeply. I thought we already had our best kiss, but this one was a thousand times better than that one before. I love this man, he is my soulmate. I want to be his forever and I hope that he will be mine forever.

S: "Okay, so let's try your new ring on."
R: "You know that I don't care about the ring, right?"
S: "Yeah, but I wanted to choose some special for you."
R: "I love you so much."
S: "I love you, too."

S* I gave Raquel her new ring, it fits perfectly. I'm glad I made a good choice. She looked at me with the biggest smile on her face and kissed me. Damn, I love this woman so much. Hed smile is everything that my heart needs.

R* He took the ring and gave it to my finger. It was so beautiful. That ring was so beautiful. I have never imaged something like this happening to me again. After Alberto, I thought that no one will ever want me again. I'm not even talking about Alberto's proposal. This was the right proposal. This was every girl's dream. Sergio was the perfect man, he is so caring and sweet. He loves me and I love him. We found each other, I believe that we are soulmates.

Denver: "A a a a a, congratulations."
Monica: "Yeah, congratulations."
Palermo: "I can't believe you finally did it, Sergio."

R: "Wait, what are you doing here?"
Tokyo: "Professor told us to come, so we can celebrate again."
Tokyo: "Also we have the whole proposal a thousand times, Professor wanted to save it for you."

R* I looked at Sergio a little bit nervous about my reaction. He is always so cute when he is shy and nervous.

S: "Is it okay? Is it okay for you that they're here?"
R: "Yeah of course."
Denver: "So, let's celebrate."
Helsinki: "There is a bar a few minutes by a walk on the beach, let's celebrate it there."
R: "Okay, let's go."

R* So we celebrated again. We were so happy. Sergio was so sweet as always and we were having fun. But then I remembered, Paula. Where is Paula, is she at home or did she stay at school?

S* I saw that Raquel suddenly stopped being happy and started to worry, I didn't know about what, so I came closer and asked her.

S: "What's going on, my soon-to-be wife?"

S* Wow, I think it will take a while to get use to calling her, my fiancee. And soon I will call her wife. I don't mind, I like to call her my fiancee or wife. It's great to know that she is mine every time I call her that.

R: "Sergi, where is Paula?"
S: "Don't worry about her, I hired that old lady who took care of her when we were on our last heist. You don't have to worry about anything, just have fun."

R* Of course that he took care of everything. How could I even think that he didn't? He is an amazing fiancee and I'm sure that he will be an amazing husband.

S* After celebrating we went home and then went to sleep. It was a hard day for both of us so we needed a rest.

*In the morning*

S* I woke up with my fiancee laying next to me. She was so peacefully sleeping. I didn't want to wake her up, but suddenly the doorbell rang...

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*