This is all my fault

R* I started crying. Was I really that dumb? I don't know what to do. I'm having a baby with him, why would he do that to me? Of course, I love him, but he lied to me. After a while of driving, I calmed down. I'm gonna drive home. Everything will be okay. I still couldn't stop crying. I felt really bad. I felt really hurt. I wasn't thinking about driving, then I suddenly saw the lights. I felt hard pain. I heard a big blow and I heard some sirens, that's all that I remember.

S* I sat on the stairs, I've never wanted to hurt Raquel, I'm really an idiot. Why didn't I tell her? I'm so bad boyfriend. Maybe Raquel would be better without me. I need to go home and clean my head. I couldn't drive home by myself, because Raquel took my car, so I went inside.

Monica: "Where is Raquel?"
S: "She drove home."
S: "Can someone drive me home? She took our car."
Marseille: "Yes, I can, I didn't drink."
S: "Thank you Marseille."

S* We were riding a car, it reminded me kind of that moment when I thought that Raquel is dead. We weren't talking just I was thinking about how I f*cked up. I felt terrible. It was all my fault. I should've told her. After a while of riding, I saw some car crash in front of me. It had the same color as our car, it reminded me how happy we were riding in that car. When we rode closer I saw our license plate. What? My heart stopped. Raquel? Raquel! I couldn't breathe. I felt a really hard pain in my chest. It can't be her. Please, she must be okay.

S: "Marseille! Stop the car!"
Marseille: "What? Why?"
S: "That's our car!"

S* Marseille stopped the car, I ran as fastest as I could to that car. I couldn't breathe, all I was thinking about was Raquel, please be okay. This is all my fault. I shouldn't let her drive home alone. I went right to the car. I needed to see her, I needed to check on her. So I went, but then the police officer stopped me.

Officer: "What do you need? You can't go there. "
S: "Please, I have to that's my car!"
Officer: "So, someone stole your car?"
S: "No, my girlfriend drove it."
S: "Please tell me that she is okay."
Officer: "I don't know, but they took some woman to the ambulance."
S: "Thanks."

S* I ran right to the ambulance, several people tried to stop me, I didn't stop. I needed to see her no matter what. I stopped only at the moment when I was standing in front of the ambulance.

S: "Please, let me in!"
Doctor: "I can't if you aren't family."
S: "I am! She's the love of my life and this is all my fault."
Doctor: "So you made this crash?"
S: "No, I let her drive home alone."
S: "I'm the father of her child."
Doctor: "And what's your name?"
S: "Sergio..."
Doctor: "She was repeating Sergio when she was awake."
Doctor: "Okay, I believe you, I will let you in."
S: "Thank you."

S* I stepped into the ambulance and I saw Raquel covered in blood. No, that can't be true. I sat next to her and started crying. She wasn't replying. It's hard to see someone covered in blood, but it's even worse when that person is the love of your life, which you wanted to marry and have children with.

S: "This is all my fault, I'm so sorry Raquel. I should've told you. I should've been a better boyfriend. I'm so sorry. I couldn't protect you and the baby. I'm sorry, I love you so much."

S* Then the doctor came into the ambulance. I looked at him and he started talking.

Doctor: "She is stable, but we don't know what will happen."
S: "Please tell me that she isn't in a coma."
Doctor: "She isn't."
S: "And how about the baby is it okay?"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*