What happened?

S* I didn't know what to do, so I just put myself together and opened the door. I looked behind the door and there was Tokio, crying. She came closer to me and hugged me.

T: "Professor..."
S: "What happened?"
T: "I had a big fight with Rio..."

R* I didn't hear anything for a while, I was scared for Sergio, what if something happened to him? What if the police got him. I had to go after him.

R: "Sergio? Are you alright?"
S: "Yeah, it's just Tokyo."
R: "Thank God."

R* I felt a big relief, it wasn't the police, nothing bad happened. It was just Tokyo, this was always scary. What do I expect? I live with the world's biggest criminal and I love him.

S: "Okay, come in."

S* We went into our house and sat in the kitchen. Tokyo didn't say anything, she just sat down quietly. She didn't look good at all. She wasn't talking like normal Tokyo, she wasn't sassy like normal Tokyo. We have to figure out what's wrong. It would be better if Raquel would speak to her. I was never really good at those girly things, so it was for the best.

S: "Okay, girls, you can talk, I will go make us some tea."
R: "Thank you, honey."

R* Sergio left and I knew I had to talk to Tokyo. We were friends and since Nairobi.... she doesn't have any other friends than me and Monica. Of course, I'm speaking about girl friends, because boys wouldn't understand this situation that much.

R: "So, what happened?"
T: "Rio and I had a big fight."
R: "Aren't you guys fighting all the time?"
T: "We are, but this time it's different..."
R: "What do you mean?"

R* Tokyo started crying, I hugged her and she put her head on my shoulder. She looked so tired and sad, it wasn't that Tokyo which I know. She was even more down than when they got Rio. I know her for a while now and I know that she never really acted this way. It's weird to think about the fact that I slapped her and I hated her a year ago. Now we are really good friends and we care for each other.

T: "Can I sleepover?"
R: "Yeah, of course, I will get the guest's room ready."
T: "Thank you..."

R* I went to the kitchen after Sergio. He was making us tea and he really looked cute. I don't even know why, it's just him. He looked at me and smiled, his smile is the best thing that you can see.

S: "So?"
R: "Something really bad happened, I don't know what, but Tokyo asked me if she can sleepover..."
S: "Tokyo never asked anyone if she can sleepover..."
R: "I know that's why I'm worried about her."
S: "Just spend some time with her, I will get the guest's room ready."
R: "Thank you."

R* Sergio came closer and kissed me. He gave me that beautiful feeling, I didn't care about Tokyo for a moment, because he took my problems away again. My heart melts, but then we had to break our kiss.

S: "Anything for you."

R* I smiled at him and he smiled back.

R: "I love you."
S: "I love you, too."

R* I went back to the dining room. I saw Tokyo sitting there, she was just looking at her cup of tea thinking. I have never seen Tokyo like this, she always gets drunk when she fights with Rio. She wasn't drinking, her breath didn't even smell like alcohol. I was thinking about it for a while and then I got it. I knew what happened and it all suddenly made sense. She was pregnant, that's what's different. I sat next to her. She looked at me.

R: "So, are you feeling better?"
T: "Yeah, a little."
R: "I'm glad."
T: "Lisboa..."
R: "Yes?"
T: "I'm pregnant..."

R* So, I was right, she was pregnant. It's hard to imagine Tokyo pregnant. I can imagine Monica, I can imagine even my sister pregnant better than I can imagine Tokyo. This will be really interesting, but trust me, I will help her with everything that she needs to help with.

R: "I thought so..."
T: "Wait, what? How?"
R: "Well you aren't drinking..."
T: "Yeah..."

R* We were sitting in silence for a while until Tokyo said.

T: "What should I do?"
R: "Did you tell Rio?"
T: "I did, that's why we had that fight, he told me that he isn't ready..."
R: "I'm so sorry to hear that, but don't worry, he will come around soon."
T: "I don't know, this fight was different from the other ones."
R: "Trust me, he will come around and if he won't, we will beat his a$$ together."
T: "Thank you."
R: "You're welcome, now let's go to sleep."
T: "Alright, good night."
R: "Good night."

S* We were getting ready to sleep again. We were just sitting on our bed talking. I had no idea what happened to Tokyo, she didn't look alright, I'm really worried about her. I looked at my beautiful fiancee, I put her arms around her and she put her head on my chest.

S: "So, what happened to Tokyo?"
R: "Well...
R: "She's pregnant..."
S: "Wait, Tokyo?"
R: "Hard to imagine, right?"
S: "Yeah..."
S: "What did Rio say?"
R: "That's the problem..."
S: "Oh, I see..."
S: "I hope that they will be alright soon."
R: "Yeah, I hope so, too."

R* Sergio kissed me on my forehead. He hugged me tight and we were ready to go to sleep. He switched the lights off and I laid down on him.

S: "Good night, sleep well."
R: "Good night."

*In the morning*

S* I woke up early in the morning, the doorbell rang again. We won't have proper sleep today at all. Raquel was still sleeping so I let her. I went downstairs and opened the door.

Rio: "Professor!"
S: "Good morning."
Rio: "Please tell me that Tokyo is here."

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*