The proposal

R* I saw the cake and everything ready and set on the table. Sergio knew that Paula will have to go to school so he did it all in the morning, he is just amazing.

P: "Mum, let's celebrate."
R: "Yes, I'm coming honey."

R* I sat at the table and we celebrated. Neither of us drank alcohol so we were just having a good time with our little family.

S* She sat at the table next to me and we started talking, we ate cake and it was almost half-past nine am. Paula had to go to school so I got her ready, I also wanted to drop Mariví off at her friend's house. I went to change my clothes since we wanted to go to the restaurant with the gang and we went to our car.

R* We cleaned our house and Sergio went to change his clothes. And we went to our garage. It was strange, a new car was standing there. Was it our car? Sergio opened it and I knew what was going on.

R: "Wait, you bought a new car?"
S: "Yes, I did, it's red like your dress, I wanted to surprise you."
R: "Sergio, you didn't have to..."
S: "I wanted to, we needed the new car and also I wanted to buy something safer for you since that car before wasn't safe enough."
R: "You really didn't have to."
S: "I wanted to."
R: "Sergio..."
S: "You don't like it, do you?"
S: "I should've bought another col..."

S* I couldn't finish the sentence, Raquel kissed me. She looked deeply into my eyes and said.

R: "It's amazing."
R: "Thank you, I love you so much."
S: "I love you, too."

R* We sat in our new car and it was amazing. That car was amazing, Sergio is amazing, our family is amazing. We dropped Paula and Mariví off and drove right into the restaurant. When we got into the restaurant there was nobody in, we were first. That what was really surprising for me was the fact that there weren't any guests. It was a luxury restaurant and there wasn't even one guest, just us.

R: "Wait, where are the guests?"
S: "Well, it's just us."
R: "What do you mean just us? No, don't tell me you booked..."
S: "Yes I booked the whole restaurant for today."
R: "Sergio, you really didn't have to."
S: "But I really wanted to, this is your happy day, so I had to."
R: "I love you so much."
S: "I love you, too."

R* I came closer and kissed him, he really didn't have to book the whole restaurant, but I felt so happy. He did all of this just for me.

R: "First the new car, now the whole restaurant, what will come next?"
S: "You will see."

S* The next will come something even bigger, the proposal."

R* We were sitting there and the whole gang came, they were pretty surprised about the fact that we had the whole restaurant just for us. We had a pretty good time. The food was really great and I really enjoyed it today. We ate my second cake today and we all celebrated. After a while, all of the guys started to leave. When all of them left it was just Sergio and me.

R: "Okay, now it's time for my surprise."
S: "No, not yet, I have another one."
R: "How long did you plan this?"
S: "Well, let's say two months."
R: "You really didn't have to."
S: "I know..."
S: "Now let's go to the third surprise."
R: "You know it was more than three right?"
S: "Yeah, I know, now come on."

R* I didn't know where we went, Sergio told me to close my eyes, so I did what he told me to. I felt how my feet were covered with sand, of course, we were on the beach.

S* Now was time for my last surprise. I wanted to do it really romantic, so I did it on the beach. I told Raquel to close her eyes and started talking to her.

S: "Raquel, you're the part of my life. The woman which I love. I can't live without you anymore. You taught me a lot and I'm glad. I'm glad that you were the inspector, I'm glad for every second which I spent with you. You're carrying my child. You're so beautiful and just amazing. I'm so glad that I met you, I would never be happy without you. I would never enjoy my money, now our money. I just can't enjoy life without you. You were my first love and I hope that you are my last."

R* After this speech my tears came to my eyes. I love him so much. Why is he always so sweet to me. How is he doing this? He changed my life completely and I'm so happy with him.

S: "Okay Raquel, now open your eyes."

R* He was on his knees in front of me. He was looking at me and I noticed that ring which took out of his pocket.

S: "Raquel, my only and beautiful love, will you marry me?"

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*