Moving

R* In the end, I ended up laying on his chest, he was running through my hair and I was smiling. His arm was wrapped around my back and I could feel his breath getting calmer. We were both tired, yet happy. Because tonight was unforgettable.

S* She was laying in my arms and I felt like the happiest man in the world. The most precious, most beautiful woman lays in my arms. I was rubbing her hair calming myself down after this. Her head was laying down on my chest and I could tell she began to slowly fall asleep. I was still thinking about today. She is my wife now, the one and only. 

I smiled as the thinking reminded me of the presence of the third human. Trying not to wake Raquel up, I put my hand on her stomach. I felt her calm breath and now I felt even happier than before. The connection between me and our baby was incredible. 

R* He probably thought I was asleep at the time, but I wasn't. I just closed my eyes enjoying the comfortable silence and the calm mood. Suddenly I felt Sergio's warm hand touching my stomach. I blushed, this was so sweet and so beautiful. 

S: "I will always keep you safe, always."

S* I whispered and slowly began to fall asleep.

R* As I heard his words, I blushed even more. He will keep us safe, I know he will. Soon enough I fell asleep as well.

S* The ray of sunshine woke me up, my beautiful wife was still laying in my arms. I could feel her heartbeat. She looked like an angel as the sunshine ray fell on her face. I couldn't help but admire her. I slightly caressed her cheek and she smiled at me. 

R* I had a beautiful dream about me and Sergio moving into the Caribbean, we lived so happily without any problems anymore, we just enjoyed our best time. I started to wake up from my dream as I felt someone touching my face. It was Sergio. I smiled feeling his hand caressing my cheek.

S: "Good morning my beautiful wife." 

R* He smiled shyly as I opened my eyes. 

R: "Good morning."

R* I answered still with the sleepy voice. He moved closer to me and kissed me on the forehead. 

S: "So, how was your sleep today?" 

S* I asked, slightly wrapping my arms around her back.

R: "Pretty good."

S* She giggled as she snuggled closer to me.

S: "I'm happy to hear that."

S* I smiled and we started cuddling for a while. 

R* It was so comfortable, his arms wrapped around me. We were snuggling to each other, we were cuddling, we were hugging each other and I didn't want it to stop, I wanted to stay like this forever, but we couldn't we had work to do. 

S* After a while we had to get up, we both got ourselves ready and decided to go to the breakfast together. We had to tell the gang about the whole moving thing. 

On the way I told Raquel all the things she needed to know, I told her about everything, I even showed her the pictures of our new house. It was bigger than the one which we have now since there will be more of us soon. And she loved it, I was amazed, she agreed to everything and supported me unconditionally. I'm so glad to have her, even though it's not her fault at all, she supports me. After I told her everything, we continued in our way.

R* As we walked into the room everyone looked at us. All of them were there, so it was the perfect time to tell them. I looked at Sergio and he nodded. He stepped in front of me and began.

S: "Can you please pay me attention for a moment?"

S* I asked and everyone turned on me. The room was silent, all of them listened to me. Even Paula stopped talking with her grandma and paid me attention.

S: "Well, you have probably all noticed the woman which came here yesterday."

S* I took a deep breath and everyone nodded.

S: "Because of her, because she found me and we are not on the good terms, we have to move out from this country."

R* I looked at Sergio which was trying to stay as calm as he can. It's hard to tell people that they have to move into another country just because of some b*tch.

S: "There is no need to panic, everything is alright for now, but it doesn't have to be in a few days. We decided to lock her up for some time so we will have time to move somewhere else."
Denver: "And how are we supposed to do it in a few days?"

R* Denver sounded from the crowd of the gang and our loved ones.

Sergio: "Don't worry, I set everything up, the new homes are ready, the boat is ready, the only thing we all need to do is to pack our things."
Tokyo: "And where are we going?"

S* Tokyo asked as I stood there in silence for a minute.

S: "We will go to the Caribbean."

R* Sergio said and I moved closer to him.

R: "The boat will be waiting for us in the docks in two days. We are sorry for all these complications and everything, but it's for the safety of all of us. If the crazy woman decides to tell the police, the police won't wait to come here."

R* Sergio put his arm around me. I felt his warm embrace.

Monica: "It's okay, we all understand, it's not your fault."
Helsinki: "Yeah, we had to expect this after we have done two biggest heists in the history of Spain."

R* Helsinki chuckled and I smiled. I was glad they understood that, I was glad they understood us.

S* After we talked all the details out with the whole gang and of course, our family, we finally ate our breakfast and after that, we all got our things and went home. We all needed to pack our stuff. It's going to be hard, but I believe we can all manage to do that, we can all manage to move somewhere else. For our safety.

*Next part will be out soon*
*Thank you for reading my story ❤️*
*You can support me on my Instagram @_lcdp.fans_ *
*Love you guys ❤️*