❁2:Tears❁

All he wanted was a chance.

But here he was, in this hopeless situation once again.

He wiped the tears on his face from the back of his hand as he walked towards the food. His appetite suddenly lost as he picked the tray up and decided to stuff the food he made in the fridge.

His vision was blurry because of the tears still present in his eyes as he walked towards the fridge but never reached the destination. He stomped his foot's toe accidentally on the table and fell straight on the ground as all the food spilled here and there. The glass that was containing banana milk broke the moment it touched the ground.

Jimin clutched his toe tightly, resting tray on the floor. He felt new tears forming and escaping from his eyes as he looked at the mess he created. He broke the glass too. Thank God the other utensils weren't made of glass or he would have been in a greater problem.

He just sat there for a while looking at the mess until he bursted into tears. He cried and cried for everything that happened today. Keeping it in will probably give more pain so he decided to let it all out as he cried for fifteen minutes straight.

When he calmed a bit, he stood up on his shaking legs and decided to clean the mess. As he was cleaning it up, some pieces of glass cut his soft baby fingers, forming a scar but Jimin payed it no mind.

He was thinking about something else or more like someone else. He was wondering what JK was doing. He was worried about JK even though he should be angry at him but as we all say,

You can forget thousands of mistakes done by someone if you truly love them.

Meanwhile, on the other hand, JK who was just casually driving his car, still hadn't decided where he was going. He looked in the side mirror of his car and sighed.

He went out of the dorm just to get rid of Jimin for sometime. Jimin is really clingy, specially when it comes to JK. Whenever the whole BTS group is together, Jimin tries to pay JK more and more attention. But it annoys JK. He didn't ask for this special treatment.

Deep down, JK knew that Jimin not only look at him like a friend or a brother but more. Jimin was making it obvious and JK wasn't dumb to not know. However, he decided to avoid this because everytime he thought about it, he felt a strange feeling developing inside his heart. He felt butterflies in his stomach, knowing that someone adores him, and has feeling towards him.

But as we all say, people never understand the importance of something until it slips out of our hands.

Same with JK who never actually cared about it. He stopped at a good restaurant, and decided to have dinner all by himself, without anyone being clingy to him. He enjoyed the dinner without knowing what Jimin was going through.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Hope you liked the chapter. Is my story becoming boring or is there anything specific y'all want to read? If yes, feel free to tell me.

Thank you for reading. Please vote and comment if you like the chapter.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)